RX 6700 from Flipkart

Import date is September 2022. The listing on Flipkart says/shows that's it's a Sapphire Pulse model but in the post above the OP received a normal non-pulse model. Will this be an issue while claiming any warranty or just the box and product will be fine?
According to him, the only difference is the paint job, so I see no problem performance wise. And no, there won't be any issue in claiming the warranty. Just don't forget to register it on the Sapphire website.

According to him, the only difference is the paint job, so I see no problem performance wise. And no, there won't be any issue in claiming the warranty. Just don't forget to register it on the Sapphire website.
What's Sapphires warranty policy on date of purchase and for how many years?

It's still not clear from various findings on the internet. Their service is handled by Supertron India. Many folks had horror stories finding that their card's listing on the retailer's website had a warranty of 3 years but talking to the reps from Supetron revealed that it actually had 2 years from the date of import and not date of purchase.

Last edited:
Got mine today July 2022 import

Surprisingly this card runs superb on 450 watt psu .
Re4 remastered ran like butter . :cat:

i5 6th gen 6500 (bottleneck )
16 gb ddr4
1tb hdd
1tb ssd
rx 6700xt
cooler master Bronze v2 450 w

power draw is under300 watts on heavy loads
Theres no way to register
On bill its written 3 years warranty if they deny consume court will it be

Last edited:
Got mine today July 2022 import

Surprisingly this card runs superb on 450 watt psu .
Re4 remastered ran like butter . :cat:

i5 6th gen 6500 (bottleneck )
16 gb ddr4
1tb hdd
1tb ssd
rx 6700xt
cooler master Bronze v2 450 w

power draw is under300 watts on heavy loads

Theres no way to register

On bill its written 3 years warranty if they deny consume court will it be
hey, even i have corsair 450w psu.
can u tell me more abput the power draw by this in full load, thanks.
keep in mind that the power shown in afterburner is less than power consumed in case of amd cards.
to see total power used, try to see total board power in gpuz.

u using it stock or undervolted?
thanks

hey, even i have corsair 450w psu.
can u tell me more abput the power draw by this in full load, thanks.
keep in mind that the power shown in afterburner is less than power consumed in case of amd cards.
to see total power used, try to see total board power in gpuz.

u using it stock or undervolted?
thanks
Even a 6600XT has 500W as the minimum recommended. So I suggest you undervolt it if running on a 450W PSU as AMD specifies 600W as min for RX 6700. Realistically you should get a new 650W PSU.

Spend some time on GPU UV, it has no downsides if done right. My 3070 OC used to run at 220-240W avg, now after UV, in most games, it is 160-180W average. So a decent power reduction & I have seen just a 2-3% reduction in performance (nothing significant in avg or 1% low fps), used CP 2077 benchmark for testing when I was tuning the GPU.

Even a 6600XT has 500W as the minimum recommended. So I suggest you undervolt it if running on a 450W PSU as AMD specifies 600W as min for RX 6700. Realistically you should get a new 650W PSU.

Spend some time on GPU UV, it has no downsides if done right. My 3070 OC used to run at 220-240W avg, now after UV, in most games, it is 160-180W average. So a decent power reduction & I have seen just a 2-3% reduction in performance (nothing significant in avg or 1% low fps), used CP 2077 benchmark for testing when I was tuning the GPU.
yes i do plan to uv once i get my hands on it.

Even though you're able to run this setup on a 450w psu, but it must be pushing that poor PSU to it's maximum. It's never a good idea to overload a PSU not because it can't provide power that it is designed to provide but the efficiency at full loads is often much lower. So, you gotta upgrade that PSU to be on a safe side for your components.

Even though you're able to run this setup on a 450w psu, but it must be pushing that poor PSU to it's maximum. It's never a good idea to overload a PSU not because it can't provide power that it is designed to provide but the efficiency at full loads is often much lower. So, you gotta upgrade that PSU to be on a safe side for your components.
Newer PSUs (ever since 80+ became common) the efficiency was best when the PSU was loaded to well 80%+ usage though. The whole "PSU runs most efficient at 50% load" is a thing of the past isn't it?

Newer PSUs (ever since 80+ became common) the efficiency was best when the PSU was loaded to well 80%+ usage though. The whole "PSU runs most efficient at 50% load" is a thing of the past isn't it?
yes its most efficient after 70-80+ ,i dont remember exact value.

the way i see it, i currently use 100w gpu and 6700 is easily undervolted to 130watts "gpu power", and the max rough estimate for board raw comes out to be around 1.3x 130/135 ie 175, round it up to 180 watts.

thats an increment of 80 watts max.

should be easily doable since i m running it with a 3300x.

but yeah, will have to practically test it.

if it doesnt work, will probably buy 650w psu.

corsair psus are still considered to be better right? alolso their after sale service good these days?

Not sure how old, but if Corsair still shows this, should be correct in general:

80Plus_Chart.jpg

Not sure how old, but if Corsair still shows this, should be correct in general:

80Plus_Chart.jpg
That picture is just a representation of the minimum targets required to get the efficiency badge iirc. The PSU itself can perform better than the target at any given load% (within 3% I assume since 80+ has grades based within 3% efficiency).
But I stand corrected most PSUs do perform better at 50% load nonetheless.
1681186051919.png

A delta of 6.9% between the efficiency at 10% and 100% usage. Whether that is worth it for your PSU to jump up a tier is upto the consumer. For higher wattage units it would definitely be worth it.

Last edited:
Back