FS: Processor Ryzen 5 3600, Processor only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Staff member
Patron
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Bangalore
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Feb 1, 2020
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
32 months?
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Impulse buy. Not needed anymore
Purchased from the USA. Box thrown away, heatsink was not carried due to weight restrictions. I'm not sure when I'll get the cooler, perhaps a year or more. I'll be happy to give cooler to the buyer if or whenever I get my hands on it.

It was an impulse purchase and if you see the receipt you'll see why. I'm going back to my 2700X from now on.

I actually haven't paid my friend for the processor yet so I only want what he paid for it, nothing more or nothing less. Please do not PM me or ask for price reductions, I will ignore any such PMs or messages. I'm not desperate for a sale, worst case I'll get a cheap B450 board and replace my sandybridge HTPC with this instead.

You can claim warranty here locally with this receipt but you need a cooler. As I said before, I'll try and get the cooler as soon as possible, however if something happens before, you can always borrow one and send it for warranty.

Local buyers in Bangalore preferred due to obvious reasons. I'm not comfortable shipping yet, I'll check how the couriers are operating around and update my post.

Pics :

BZZTQTv.jpg

mKe0jHN.jpg

QajxKod.jpg

Update : No couriers around me are accepting packages except for bluedart who wants an eye watering 400rs, that too for select pincodes.

Shipping is off the table. Open to local pickup only.

i'm in for a quick deal
Since you keep spamming with vague replies both on this thread and on PMs let me make it clear - We talked once when I was selling my sleeved cables and I was irritated by your shitty attitude. As a seller I reserve the right to deal with whomever I want and you sir, I do not want to deal with.
Post automatically merged:

Processor on hold for a local deal.

Last edited:
Not interested in the cpu but just wanted to say that India Post is taking parcels and are delivering it pretty fast as well. I think someone on this forum itself sold and shipped a cpu a week back or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back