CPU/Mobo Ryzen 5000x - Could the prices be finally coming down

The 5600x and 5800x have been available easily ever since launch. 5800x was always sold below MSRP. Stock issue hasn't been a problem here, maybe the prices will go down during some sale but I doubt it will reduce much overall

Last edited:
Also, primeabgb sent an email for discount coupon on Ryzen 5600x and others last week.

Seems like demand is slowing down or supply is improving or maybe both. Even though it was a small discount, I think they could be signs of situation improving.

Also, primeabgb sent an email for discount coupon on Ryzen 5600x and others last week.

Seems like demand is slowing down or supply is improving or maybe both. Even though it was a small discount, I think they could be signs of situation improving.
They have done the famous or should I say infamous "sale" tactic. They increased the price from 27900 to 28300 :confused: and are giving a discount

Seems like demand is slowing down or supply is improving or maybe both.

Apparently there was a price drop from the distributor recently.

I visited https://www.shwetacomputer.com/ yesterday and they hadn't received the updated price list yet.

They only found out when I asked why they were charging 64500 for a 5900x when PrimeABGB has it for 54750.

After talking to the distributor, they offered a price of 54500 with immediate availability: manufactured April 2021, imported by WPG with a mrp of 77000.

5950X is going below 75K now. What is a decent price for it?
1621452796815.png

Add 18% GST to it so 72K is for 5950X and 51k to 52k is for 5900X.

Taxes and Death, can't run away from either. :p :p

Maybe these items would go down by 1.5k or so. I really don't see them going down much. Shipping costs, import tax, various cess and then add on GST all add up to a pretty hefty cost increase.

Back