Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
board 3 year, cpu 1 year gpu 1.5 which already mention
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
as my client has fund problem due to out of business at his startup so have to invest from him to sell quick sale
Hello mate,

as i am selling follow cpu + board combo also gpu and some stuff for sale

here the follow list

galax a320 board for 4100 with shipment if your want ram as it will been extra 8 gb ddr4 for 3650 ( cpu come 1 year warranty and board 3 year warranty new)

amd r7 240 for sold with 1 year warranty new unused from rma

Nvidia 1060 3gb with 1.5 year warranty 10500 each has over 8-9 nos with 3-5 month warranty left

Nvidia 1070 8 gb msi gaming X 20500 with 1 week test warranty

Amd 5870 1 gb brand new unused ddr5 for SOLD with 1 week test warranty

msi gaming x470 board with 1 year warranty got it from RMA SOLD

ryzen 3100 seal with 3 year warranty sold

ryzen 3500 seal with 3 year warranty 12500

coolermaster 450 watt psu SOLD 1 week test warranty

antec b550 atom 3250 3 year warranty

nvme ssd 256 gb SOLD 5 year warranty

reason as my client has fund problem due to out of business at his startup so have to invest from him to sell quick sale

for any discuss and doubt pls feel to pm me

how to send multiple pictures on iphone 6

Last edited:
bump it up
has few stock Nvidia 1060 3gb with 1.5 year warranty 10500 each has over 8-9 nos with 3-5 month warranty left

As discussed over whatsapp chat I've waited patiently for a full week and got No invoice for the products so please PM your address for return and I'll send my bank details for refund. @Arun.P

As discussed over whatsapp chat I've waited patiently for a full week and got No invoice for the products so please PM your address for return and I'll send my bank details for refund. @Arun.P
i already sent the invoice late delay due to my supplier's delay and he does not believe me due to warranty has been change from 1.5 to 1 year, that he want to return which i do accept it the return gpu, since he is having lot of doubt with me

i already sent the invoice late delay due to my supplier's delay and he does not believe me due to warranty has been change from 1.5 to 1 year, that he want to return which i do accept it the return gpu, since he is having lot of doubt with me
This is an invoice you sent me and members can see how invoice date have been photoshoped (and you want me to trust you?). Secondly you told me to send an invoice for SSD and now backing out (Refer whatsapp pic in attachment). Originally I've asked to buy only GPU and clearly said I am downgrading only because of warranty then you pushed it for SSD. Now you are saying to take back gpu and leave me with SSD which I've clearly said No and only agreed when you pushed it (I can provide WA screenshots)
You are offering to provide a non GST invoice for SSD which is good as No invoice

Attachments

• 1060 clearing.pdf
    150.4 KB · Views: 317
  • SSD Invoice.jpg
    SSD Invoice.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 262
This is an invoice you sent me and members can see how invoice date have been photoshoped (and you want me to trust you?). Secondly you told me to send an invoice for SSD and now backing out (Refer whatsapp pic in attachment). Originally I've asked to buy only GPU and clearly said I am downgrading only because of warranty then you pushed it for SSD. Now you are saying to take back gpu and leave me with SSD which I've clearly said No and only agreed when you pushed it (I can provide WA screenshots)
You are offering to provide a non GST invoice for SSD which is good as No invoice
as i already offer your refund for the gpu 1060 3 gb as i can return back to my supplier since if he make his mistake for this invoice so there is no harm to ask right now.. between your and my side

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back