S&P Global report - SBI Bank least efficient !!!

Emperor

Skilled
What S&P Global Intelligence came to know in 2022 (link/Read More), here in India we Indian knows from Ages... and I know same since 2007.

But in 2022, I found that SBI Bank STAFF (from Main & BIG Branches ONLY) really trying VERY HARD to came out of their age old NEGATIVE IMAGE and if they succeed then various PVT & Foreign Bank may face the heat .. so S&P Global came forward with report .. for rescue of.....

What S&P Global Intelligence came to know in 2022 (link/Read More), here in India we Indian knows from Ages... and I know same since 2007.

But in 2022, I found that SBI Bank STAFF (from Main & BIG Branches ONLY) really trying VERY HARD to came out of their age old NEGATIVE IMAGE and if they succeed then various PVT & Foreign Bank may face the heat .. so S&P Global came forward with report .. for rescue of.....
Its same with BSNL . With the technological advancements , usage of PC for everything with old age staff in both PSU they went to shit . But with new young lot things have improved at lot
Anyone rembember the days when if you request the BSNL uncle to fill your own form on PC he would gladly allow you to do it ;) as he himself didnt know anything except clicking next

Back