Saitek eclipse iii has arrived !!

Hi al..l small upgrade this month as found a very good deal on amazon for the saitek keyboard which is for 60$ :) . and ordered it right away from kmd . Always loved saitek for their quality and its Really good. I had saitek eclipse II before and if u compare it with this there is diff in like new touch screen options which work really well and the multemdia options and xtra buttons which are on both side of the keyboard which u can also see on cyborg series is really helpfull. . Backlight is really aweosme really good then the ones which i have seen on G15 , G11 or logitech and Eclipse II . They keystroke is like TVSE gold really good.Multimedia options and internet shortcut keys are really helpfull a lot. This keyboard i would rate 8.5 out of 10 . Really g8. Price lil exp Damage : 4.5 but now days the keyoard are exp.. and i really dont care if there is no lcd . I love this so thats why i bought it. :hap2:

Attachments

• DSC02718.JPG
    DSC02718.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC02719.JPG
    DSC02719.JPG
    128.5 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC02720.JPG
    DSC02720.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 125
  • DSC02721.JPG
    DSC02721.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 132
  • DSC02730.JPG
    DSC02730.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 182
The local distributor based out of Kolkatta was supposed to sell this at 3.6k. Dunno what happened :| Excellent keyboard !! Saitek really did a great job with the original Eclipse and this one.

yeah.. i use to contact him like every month to check the status for saitek and he would say that by next month next month and then last month he informed it is not going to come as didnt didnt go through ...:( too time wasted i nthat.. and hence boughtit thru kmd :D

Congrats man, 6 months back when I planned to get one of these from the Indian distributor in chandigarh and for some reason they stopped talking and I opted for Sidewinder X6, which has 1 color only but good brightness.

Anyways sold to a member now. But this ones really really nice keyboard!!!

Guys in Chandigarh can check with the person there.

Hi-Tech Group

Sco. 62-63, Sector 34-A,

Chandigarh ,

India

Phone: +91-172-2645978

Fax: +91-172-2647940

anks22402 said:
yeah.. i use to contact him like every month to check the status for saitek and he would say that by next month next month and then last month he informed it is not going to come as didnt didnt go through ...:( too time wasted i nthat.. and hence boughtit thru kmd :D

Congratz... the KB looks really nice!

@anks: Congrats on your usual bling bling purchase :hap2: [[Looks cool and understated when backlight is off,, then TADA! Happy diwali! :p]]

__

anooj30299301 said:
Congrats man, 6 months back when I planned to get one of these from the Indian distributor in chandigarh and for some reason they stopped talking and I opted for Sidewinder X6, which has 1 color only but good brightness.

Anyways sold to a member now. But this ones really really nice keyboard!!!

Guys in Chandigarh can check with the person there.

Hi-Tech Group

Sco. 62-63, Sector 34-A,

Chandigarh ,

India

Phone: +91-172-2645978

Fax: +91-172-2647940

Thanks for the info

Back