Monitors Samsung 28 4K import? < 23k!!

mutant

Skilled
I was looking around to get a 4K monitor and came across this...Samsung-u28d590d
and to my surprise someone is already importing them in india at a very good price. ...Rs 22795.7!!

Check here:
http://geosquare.in/Samsung-u28d590d.htm

Wanted to know if someone knows, how can I get a few at these prices? I can buy around 5..can I import them myself? How would I go about it?

Any suggestions are welcome..

Cheers!
Mutant

I have been eyeing this monitor for the last couple weeks myself! Even though its a TN panel, for a 4K monitor at a sub 50k price, it is quite a good deal. I read some reviews which put it well above average quality and Samsung has done a great job of using good components as well.

I saw it on Infibeam for 40k and have been trying to convince myself to buy it :p

The website you linked isn't opening for me though :/

Yea, I have been wanting to use this for coding..would be quite good :)

Can you give the infibeam link or anywhere else this is available for purchase?

I was looking around to get a 4K monitor and came across this...Samsung-u28d590d
and to my surprise someone is already importing them in india at a very good price. ...Rs 22795.7!!

Check here:
http://geosquare.in/Samsung-u28d590d.htm

Wanted to know if someone knows, how can I get a few at these prices? I can buy around 5..can I import them myself? How would I go about it?

Any suggestions are welcome..

Cheers!
Mutant

That price is before they add customs, taxes, etc to the price. Expect to pay whole lot more if you import it yourself.

Expect to pay atleast 8-9k in customs and taxes.

That price is before they add customs, taxes, etc to the price. Expect to pay whole lot more if you import it yourself.

Expect to pay atleast 8-9k in customs and taxes.
Calculated tax and customs to be around 7k...even with that, its 30k. But how to import? lol...I couldn't see anyone on Alibaba who was selling this..so then from where?

Back