Samsung 5.1 HTiB HTZ220 - 7.5k shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imrahn

Adept
Got this as compliment with my 46" LCD under Samsung's "Thanks a Million" offer.

Reason for sale: Moving over to separates with floorstanders and AVR.

Bill/Warranty: Got Retail invoice dated 19/04/2010, no bill as it was compliment.But the Retail Invoice and Dealer stamp are more than enough to claim warranty.

Product Condition: Just opened,tested for DOA and took snaps.As good as a brand new piece.

Asking price:MRP is 15k.Sale price is around 10k,expecting 7.5k shipped.

Product specs:
Code:
http://www.samsung.com/in/consumer/tv-audio-video/home-theatre/home-theatre-system/HT-Z220T/XTL/index.idx?pagetype=prd_detail&returnurl=

Re: Samsung 5.1 HTiB HTZ 220

^^seems i need to do more research before quoting.Like i said, i made the quote based on what the local Samsung dealer quoted me.

Price dropped to 8k shipped.

Re: Samsung 5.1 HTiB HTZ220 - 8k shipped.

I need to ask you a few things. It seems i am interested since it was a LCD Speakers Combo. How would be this connected to a LCD? secondly is there anyways that other non LCD's could be connected to this HT.

Re: Samsung 5.1 HTiB HTZ220 - 8k shipped.

happy143 said:
I need to ask you a few things. It seems i am interested since it was a LCD Speakers Combo. How would be this connected to a LCD? secondly is there anyways that other non LCD's could be connected to this HT.

This is a photo of the connectivity option of the HT mate.....apart from these, it got Optical input for audio.

Attachments

• 2010-04-26 10.39.34.jpg
    2010-04-26 10.39.34.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 246
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back