Samsung 55C9000 @ 1.4L ONLY!

Satan

Adept
There was a 50% off sale on Saturday @ Reliance Electronic stores all over Bangalore.

You guys are not going to believe it, but among other models from different brands, they sold 14 units of the Samsung 55C9000 at only 1.4L!!!

Apparently everything sold out within 3 hours.

Any of you hear about this?

That's too low. I would have bought it right there. I did go to Reliance Digital Gurgaon at around 2:00 PM on Saturday. By that time, everything in 50% off was sold out.

BTW, what is the source of this information ?

I was there at the store yesterday, personally :p

I heard about it from a friend who heard about it from another friend who actually manged to get some other model at 50% of the original asking price.

Just got off the phone with some folks over at Reliance and as it stands they don't expect this deal to come back. It was a one time onlu clearance sale to get rid of most of their "On-Display Units".

Somebody at Samsung that I know told me that most of the C9000's sold were all Display Units rounded up from other dealers.

IceFusion said:
WTF!.... how does one get to know of these sales??
They want you to visit frequently, any time, any day, every time, every day, by giving such offers they want us to visit them just like we visit Paanwalla & local kirana shops.

adder said:
Its probably on clearance sale to make way for the 2011 models.
I am betting the same. Last year Chaos got a similar deal on a Philips 9000 series. Paid almost 50% of the ongoing market rates when the TV was on the verge of being discontinued. Don't think it had the ambilight spectra though.

Back