Samsung 740N, Creative Audigy Value 7.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

clown_abhi

Skilled
Hey guys,

Below is a list of items on Sale:

1. Samsung 740N LCD

This has been my monitor since last 2.5 years. Never a single problem ever. Never went into service as well. And no problems whatsoever with the display.
Everything is just fine. :eek:hyeah:
This used to be one of the best monitors in TE as can be seen from the review link below.
Warranty Remaining: 6 months
Original Bill: Scanned Copy will be provided
Final Price: Rs. 4000 (Earlier : Rs. 4500 Earlier 5200)

This price is not negotiable. If not, i'll keep this monitor...:)

2. Creative Audigy Value 7.1 Sound Card

This card has been lying around since i have a Creative Audigy Gamer Edition. Still 6 months warranty remaining.
Original Box available. Bill is lost, will try to get a copy from the dealer.
Expected Price: Rs. 1200

Pics:

Link for Specs:

Creative Sound Blaster Audigy Value Sound Card - High-quality 24-bit, 7.1 audio

3. APC BackUPS ES 500VA

This UPS is a reconditioned unit received in warranty on November,2008. Warranty expired in December,2008.
Never been used after November, since i got my new APC 650VA.
Battery Backup is >10 minutes for my overclocked rig as in my sig. For a general usage, it would give a backup of approx 15 minutes.
Final Price: 800 (Earlier: Rs. 1000 Earlier 1200)

The sale is primarily for Bangalore. However, Sound Card can be shipped.
Lowballers, plz don't crap ma thread...
Those interested can PM me regarding Queries.

After price drops, local pickup only...Or shipping to be borne by buyer...

Bangalore Guys can drop in at ma place to check out the sale items...:)

Thanks all for ur time...

Bye bye...:)

hows the audigy value 7.1 ? any improvements with MX 5021 over p5q pro's onboard sound ?

is the sound card 24 bit ?

Its a very good card.
Have not tested the P5Q-Pro on board but i think its the Realtek.

Audigy is the best value 24bit card u can get in the market...:)
And even the cheapo Soundblaster 5.1 would beat the onboard and this is the Audigy...:cool2:

OT: ^^Free Bump... Onboard audio is jst like onboard GFX (infact, even worse), it SUX BADLY as compared to a Seperate Sound Card..

n audigy is a pretty decent card, Best VFM if u not an audiophile.

(Onboard audio can be defined as shitty muffled audio trapped in a box - Believe me, u dont wana llisten to such crap.)

Hi Clown

im very much interested in the Sound Card. But i have only 2.1 Altec Lansing speakers with sub woofer. If i buy the card, will i get sound performance for gaming etc. Bcos i never purchased or looked on to the sound cards.

Will there will be same effect with my 1.5k Microsoft USb Head Set when i plug into the port of sound card.

But i would like to buy ur card. Im from Chennai. PM me the Bank Details, will transfer money tomorrow.

GANESH

I am using my Logitech 2.1 with this sound card and its hell and heaven difference between onboard and sound card with these speakers.

This is one card which is really good and it is 24bit...:)

clown_abhi said:
Its a very good card.
Have not tested the P5Q-Pro on board but i think its the Realtek.

Audigy is the best value 24bit card u can get in the market...:)
And even the cheapo Soundblaster 5.1 would beat the onboard and this is the Audigy...:cool2:
Nope, ADI 1988>Realtek ALC883>>Creative
Sound Blaster 5.1 Live
Sound blaster live is not at all good compared to new integrated audio solutions.

Creative Audigy Value 7.1 on a different level when compared to sound blaster 5.1

Update:

LCD: On hold for a outstation friend. Local buyers can still get the monitor if pickup from ma house.

Sound Card: On hold for ganesh2218

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back