Monitors Samsung 920NW 19" monitor

Maestro

Adept
Hey guys,

Is this monitor worth picking up?

My good-old 17-inch CRT nearly caught fire y'day and I urgently need one. Wanted to buy a new TFT anyway, although this wasn't exactly the scenario I had in mind.:D hmph

I don't know if I can wait for a Dell thru Raghu's deal unless I reeaally have to.

My choices are :

Samsung 920nw
Viewsonic 1912
Viewsonic 1932 - dealer may have this.

I know that the 1932 is the best of the lot, but I can't get a price for it. Which of the other two is better?

Maestro said:
Hey guys,

Is this monitor worth picking up?

My good-old 17-inch CRT nearly caught fire y'day and I urgently need one. Wanted to buy a new TFT anyway, although this wasn't exactly the scenario I had in mind.:D hmph

I don't know if I can wait for a Dell thru Raghu's deal unless I reeaally have to.

My choices are :

Samsung 920nw
Viewsonic 1912
Viewsonic 1932 - dealer may have this.

I know that the 1932 is the best of the lot, but I can't get a price for it. Which of the other two is better?
Be very careful abt Viewsonic vx1932...a lot of people are suffering from it.Although I havnt felt any glitch but still the scenario is very very alarming

Donno abt the 920nw but 1912 costs around 8500 and 1932 costs abt 10-10.5k

AFAIK, 920 NW has only VGA in and not DVI in.

Can you please elaborate more on the "problems" and "sufferings" caused by the VX1932?

spitfire said:
Be very careful abt Viewsonic vx1932...a lot of people are suffering from it.Although I havnt felt any glitch but still the scenario is very very alarming

what problems? please explain.

And by the way...My 1932 developed a problem yesterday !!! Its the same Mouse pointer ghosting and grainy display while watching movies !!!!!!

Looks like Viewsonic is dumping their rejected pieces here in India !!!!!
I will try to get a refund and get another one..but no more viewsonic !

spitfire said:

Where did you get the va1912 for 8.5k?

Back