Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
4.3 years
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Spare
Received just today from RMA, the controller on the earlier drive blew cause of a faulty mobo and in meanwhile bought another same version to fill that particular empty space

Shipping will be through Delhivery Air so metro cities will take 1-day post pickup and others about 2-day to reach (as estimated by them)

I'll expect and answer suggestions, queries and offers only through PM, in case you're new and don't have the privilege to PM then ask me here, I'll reach you myself in the shortest time possible

P.S. Don't have a good day, have a great day - Guy

Attachments

• 6242051799104204129_121.jpg
    6242051799104204129_121.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 330
  • 6242051799104204130_121.jpg
    6242051799104204130_121.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 234
  • 6242051799104204131_121.jpg
    6242051799104204131_121.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 249
  • 6242051799104204133_121.jpg
    6242051799104204133_121.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 344
  • Inked0001_LI.jpg
    Inked0001_LI.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 338
Please post disk status (Crystal diskinfo or similar) so we can see the drive health and other parameters

Please post disk status (Crystal diskinfo or similar) so we can see the drive health and other parameters
it's sealed
on second thought, I can unbox it and upload all the benchmarks and health tests but only if you're willing to buy and pay upfront ;)

Last edited:
There is someone who is selling a Kingston 1TB SSD NVME for 7300/- sealed packed. Im guessing this one has a far better tech edge since its almost same price but 50% capacity? Sorry for the noob query

There is someone who is selling a Kingston 1TB SSD NVME for 7300/- sealed packed. Im guessing this one has a far better tech edge since its almost same price but 50% capacity? Sorry for the noob query

The Kingston NV1 1TB being sold on the other thread is a DRAM-less SSD, while this one is a DRAM SSD.
Essentially making this one considerably faster and more efficient.

Also, I believe this one has a longer warranty offered by the manufacturer.

I hope your query was resolved by @KnightstarK, feel free to PM me for any other discussion/offer/query

P.S. nothing is a noob query besides you learn something new every day!

The Kingston NV1 1TB being sold on the other thread is a DRAM-less SSD, while this one is a DRAM SSD.
Essentially making this one considerably faster and more efficient.

Also, I believe this one has a longer warranty offered by the manufacturer.
Thanks for replying on my behalf, much appreciated!

Still interested in this to speed up my OS loading. Another noob question. I currently have a 2TB internal HDD divided into 5 partitions.
I plan to put this SSD which will have my OS (Win7). Just wondering if I buy this SSD, will I be able to clone my existing C partition on this or will I have to load everything from scratch including the games and software on the other 4 partitions.

AFAIK no. Feel free to correct me here anyone.
Still interested in this to speed up my OS loading. Another noob question. I currently have a 2TB internal HDD divided into 5 partitions.
I plan to put this SSD which will have my OS (Win7). Just wondering if I buy this SSD, will I be able to clone my existing C partition on this or will I have to load everything from scratch including the games and software on the other 4 partitions.
Also a fresh install will get rid of all the clutter you've accumulated. You could just copy the important files over.

You can clone your OS partition only with samsung migration wizard, but cloning from HDD takes an eternity of possible try to do a fresh start if not then you anyways have the option to clone

If in case you want help in cloning I'll guide you with the process

Hey, out of curiousity, I'm currently using an AData 120 GB SATA SSD as my boot drive for Windows 11 (Not sure if it's the SU650 or SU630, but I know the drive has a green sticker on it) and I was wondering, would there be any difference in the boot speed if I switch from that to this? I've always been curious about the R/W speed differences between SATA SSDs and NVMe SSDs.

Hey, out of curiousity, I'm currently using an AData 120 GB SATA SSD as my boot drive for Windows 11 (Not sure if it's the SU650 or SU630, but I know the drive has a green sticker on it) and I was wondering, would there be any difference in the boot speed if I switch from that to this? I've always been curious about the R/W speed differences between SATA SSDs and NVMe SSDs.
ygpm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back