Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
11 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Needed it for app testing for work, work provided a phone so no longer needed it
I bought this two weeks ago because I needed an Android phone for my job, but it was a bit of an impulse buy that I couldn't necessarily afford and my office said they'll provide a phone so I'm selling it to recoup some of the expense.
The phone was purchased from the Samsung shop in South Extension in Delhi. I bought it for 41,999; it's practically unused (only used it at home for work) and only a few weeks old, plus I'm throwing in Spigen case and Spigen screen protector (one already applied, one extra) so I'm expecting Rs. 38,000 but I'm open to offers.
The Galaxy Buds are unopened; I got a deal on them with the phone. They didn't cost me much so those I'm open to offers on.
Edit: Forgot to add, the buds sell for 5500 and they are unopened so I’d like to get 4000 for them but as I said I’m open to offers because I got them at a heavy discount.
I do have the original box for the phone, so can ship it, but I would prefer local exchange in the NCR area. I can meet at any Metro station on the weekends, or we can arrange to meet after work on a weekday.

IMG_1259.jpegIMG_1262.jpegIMG_1260.jpegIMG_1261.jpeg

Last edited:
there's 3k ICICI instant cash back on Samsung website.
Oh, I must have missed that, I just looked at the listed price.

To anyone else reading this, feel free to DM me whatever you think is a reasonable offer, I’m more interested in getting rid of this ASAP than getting as much cash for it as possible.

Bump again. Willing to take 30k from someone local. As I said, need the cash ASAP, so if you see this and are interested let me know ASAP, if I don't hear anything by Friday I'll send it to cashify.

Back