Samsung Captivate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold a LNIB Captivate to SHR3Y.. Payment has been received and the phone was shipped out via DTDC today.

I wanted to ship the phone via DTDC + but later on got to know that the + service is not available in the respective area.

I spoke with the seller regarding the same and told him that I wasn't sure about the security and was paranoid because of the recent Dell Streak Scam. Another option was that I can ship via Bluedart but that would have to be on Monday or Tuesday since it was already late when I reached DTDc'z office..

Upon his approval, I went ahead and shipped it via normal DTDC..

I just hope the phone reaches Shray the way it was meant to be..

I have given my best to pack the phone as securely as possible. First the phone is kept securely in the original box..The box then is in a bubble wrap..Then taped it all over with the brown tape..Then covered it with the newspaper and taped it again with brown tape..Then I secured it in a big box with crushed newspapers acting as protection cushion. Then I taped the big box.. Then I covered the big box with newspaper and taped it all over again...Phew..

Just to bump the thread on SHR3Y's behalf..I spoke with him in the evening and he received the phone as mentioned..:)..

Waiting for the feedback and then mods can close the thread.

How about a I9000 with 8-10+ months Indian warranty, along with an imported leather case of about 1500+ bucks. How about 17500 for this?

rite said:
How about a I9000 with 8-10+ months Indian warranty, along with an imported leather case of about 1500+ bucks. How about 17500 for this?
He's already BOUGHT a phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back