WTB Samsung F62 or Realme 8 or Redmi Note 10 (all 6/128).

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
The Samsung F62 was recently on sale for just 16499rs after bank discount (cashback 7500rs) so if you bought it in that sale please keep that pricing in mind. I couldn't buy it due to shipping/non-delivery issue. Just FYI.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Samsung preferred guys

OPTIONS THROWN WIDE OPEN!
Now accepting Realme 8 6/128. Trying to give MTK SoC a try. Qualcomm monopolizing market isn't good.

Last edited:
Anyone got any phone with MTK G80-90G SoC's? Let me know the model if it's in very good condition. For temporary usage.

Ok... if you find any good deal but want to buy pass, then let me know (minimum 4gb/64GB)
There was a Redmi Note 10 available in the market section a few weeks ago. You could've gone for that.

Last edited:
There was a Redmi Note 10 available in the market section a few weeks ago. You could've gone for that.
I'm looking inbuilt Auto Call Recording features.. which are miss by latest MI handsets and other band also who are start using Google Stock Android dialer in their handset

Bump. Anyone looking to upgrade and wants to sell off their older phones? I need dual SIM slot with micro SD support and 1080p60fps video recording if possible.

Just a headsup - if you're buying used from someone, keep it in mind the phone is not bought off flipkart with the 70% sale offer - wherein at the time of buying the buyer doesn't have to pay the entire phone amount, instead only about 70%, remaining to be paid after 1 year or return the phone and buy a new 1 with certain exchange benefits. In this scenario you'd be stuck paying the pending 30% or have the phone locked after a year.

Just a headsup - if you're buying used from someone, keep it in mind the phone is not bought off flipkart with the 70% sale offer - wherein at the time of buying the buyer doesn't have to pay the entire phone amount, instead only about 70%, remaining to be paid after 1 year or return the phone and buy a new 1 with certain exchange benefits. In this scenario you'd be stuck paying the pending 30% or have the phone locked after a year.
Thanks a lot. I was not aware of this as I stopped using FK long ago.

good find

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back