1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
5 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Money
Within warranty Nov 17 2021
Back was covered with thin plastic sheet.
Front has Tempered glass installed.

8gb 128gb version.

This has been my backup phone for now and then when I am not using any flagship device

Attachments

• 20210619_153718.jpg
    20210619_153718.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 365
  • 20210619_153647.jpg
    20210619_153647.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 364
  • 20210619_153559.jpg
    20210619_153559.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 339
  • 20210619_153825.jpg
    20210619_153825.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 358
  • 20210619_153549.jpg
    20210619_153549.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 275
Bought it. Was shipped and delivered promptly. The device's condition however left me feeling shortchanged. Purchased it for a friend who needed something before he had to travel and decided to keep it.

Bought it. Was shipped and delivered promptly. The device's condition however left me feeling shortchanged. Purchased it for a friend who needed something before he had to travel and decided to keep it.
1. This model develops scratches in a single day and hence i had applied a back skin and i should have removed it to see the status of the back.
My fault indeed.

2. There was a small hash at lower end.
Frankly i didnt notice much as overall condition was good. I even asked you to show me what dent/hash it was but even before that i had offered refund accepting your unhappiness.

3. I had accepted my mistake and offered refund and shipping from my side which u denied and accepted to keep.

4. Even after that 2-3 days later i pmed you to send it back but you kept it.

5. I still apologise and offer you refund even now. I can keep the phone as backup.
No one “SHORTCHANGED” u as it was definitely not intentional from my side.

In online deals sometimes such things happen and you could have atleast mentioned that i had accepted my mistake and offered refund within 5 mins of you mentioning about the issues.
To add to my issues
Shipping during lockdown was immensely tough.
I still remember running to the shop before they close due to strict lockdown
I tried not to delay a single day so that your friend gets it before he leaves to North east

even though i could have sent it by normal dtdc as hyderabad is relatively closer to Visakhapatnam but i opted for costlier DTDC Plus and paid more for it.

Such kind of comments really take charm away from a forum like this.

Last edited:
1. This model develops scratches in a single day and hence i had applied a back skin and i should have removed it to see the status of the back.
My fault indeed.

2. There was a small hash at lower end.
Frankly i didnt notice much as overall condition was good. I even asked you to show me what dent/hash it was but even before that i had offered refund accepting your unhappiness.

3. I had accepted my mistake and offered refund and shipping from my side which u denied and accepted to keep.

4. Even after that 2-3 days later i pmed you to send it back but you kept it.

5. I still apologise and offer you refund even now. I can keep the phone as backup.
No one “SHORTCHANGED” u as it was definitely not intentional from my side.

In online deals sometimes such things happen and you could have atleast mentioned that i had accepted my mistake and offered refund within 5 mins of you mentioning about the issues.
To add to my issues
Shipping during lockdown was immensely tough.
I still remember running to the shop before they close due to strict lockdown
I tried not to delay a single day so that your friend gets it before he leaves to North east

even though i could have sent it by normal dtdc as hyderabad is relatively closer to Visakhapatnam but i opted for costlier DTDC Plus and paid more for it.

Such kind of comments really take charm away from a forum like this.
I was telling you how I felt. I was being polite all through.
I also mentioned why I decided to keep it.
It would have been easy for me to leave a negative feedback which I didn't.
I did say it was shipped promptly.

You did offer a refund + shipping, which I appreciate, but it did not serve the purpose for me. So, I suppose I am well within my rights to feel shortchanged, when the condition is now where near a 5 on 5 as claimed.

I took your word on 5 out of 5 condition, and made the payment.

And Yes, I agree, such things take the charm away completely.

I was telling you how I felt. I was being polite all through.
I also mentioned why I decided to keep it.
It would have been easy for me to leave a negative feedback which I didn't.
I did say it was shipped promptly.

You did offer a refund + shipping, which I appreciate, but it did not serve the purpose for me. So, I suppose I am well within my rights to feel shortchanged, when the condition is now where near a 5 on 5 as claimed.

I took your word on 5 out of 5 condition, and made the payment.

And Yes, I agree, such things take the charm away completely.
Yes bro you are well within rights.

i will also appreciate a negative feedback more than such a derogatory remark

i think i am also well within my rights to feel so.

matter of perception i guess

Yes bro you are well within rights.

i will also appreciate a negative feedback more than such a derogatory remark

i think i am also well within my rights to feel so.

matter of perception i guess
There was nothing derogatory in what I said. I didn't say a word that was out of line. And I definitely know better than to leave a negative feedback. I have seen you for so long in the forums to see enough that you don't deserve a permanent negative thing.

I was merely making my feelings heard.

Yes, I agree, it is a matter of perception.

If either the buyer or the seller wants this thread open, please let one of the mods know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back