Samsung Galaxy Note II Deal at ZoomIn

Site is OK but one can get the NoteII from other sites for ~ 32.5k. Just keep an eye on various deals appearing...

I had bought photo prints on Zoomin, and the service was good. They were dealing with only cameras before, now seem to have diversified a lot. But I suppose 35K is not so good a deal. I am sure it should be available at lower price somewhere else.

Today Zoomin in is offering @ 34999 plus 2901 extra with coupon code SAMN7100
then the price comes to 32098.
Still no body is able to confirm veracity of this site ?

zoomin.com is absolutely genuine. I just don't know how good they are with Mobile Phones.
Ordered a lot of prints and mugs from them in the past. Absolutely spot on with everything from payments to deliveries.
Even ordered a couple of SD cards during a sale a couple of months ago. That too went smooth.
If you don't have an issue with delivery timeframes, the site is absolutely trustworthy.

When i applied the coupon the final amount coming to 32899/- Did i miss anything ?

Definitely this is the best deal for N2.

I can vouch for Zoomin,(if it matters ;) ) I have ordered a couple of Sony nex-5's few prints and I placed a request for quick shipping, Got a confirmation call and then I got the camera the very next day.

SUPERB SERVICES. I will prefer them anyday even if price is +-500 ;)

And not to forget the freebees which I got Worth Rs.2000 minimum..

With Note II they are offering a Mug and a book I guess..

Use the coupon I mentioned (SAMN7100). I bought it for 32899/- and it has already been shipped via Fedex. The service so far is real good.

EDIT: Checked that. They reduced the coupon value :( Citibak coupon is the best bet at the moment.

Back