Samsung Galaxy Note II In Bangalore with EMI

Hi friends, I am planning to buy a galaxy note 2. Ezone is offering 24 months interest free emi, zero processing fee payment for hdfc cc holders, so that would be a better option for me. But the price over there is 38k(where as i can get it for 34500 on sulekha but 6 months emi). Can we bargain prices at big stores like ezone, croma? If it is possible, what would be the best deal i could ask them for?
Your suggestions would be a great help for me to sort out the purchase.

Why not try in Samsung stores.... Being an HDFC CC holder, I can tell you that Samsung is offering 12 months interest free emi, zero porcessing fee for any Samsung purchase of 35k or above... If you try harder, you can have a Note 2 for 35-36k which is 16gb and also push for a free flip case along with it... Go to this site here and look for Samsung official dealers that offer these options - Electronics EMI Offers

lol but buying a phone at the of the RD means till that time comes you have to manage with the existing phone. Utilise the interest fee emi option even if you have the full 38k. You can get atleast the savings a/c interest. Moreover if you have an sbi a/c move the cash there and put an fd there, gives more interest income.

Exactly... It is normally not recommended to buy anything in EMI, but if you have a interest free and zero processing fee, then why not utilize the option... I am from Bangalore and my friend recently purchased Note II from Jayanagar 9th Block / Jayanagar 4th Block (Ojas Sales) which is offering zero interest and zero processing fee for any Samsung electronic items 35k or above...

Back