WTB Samsung galaxy s10

how much did u get it for?? n which city??
23k.I think a year old . Srinagar , JK. S10 plus was easily available around same price , but i love the form factor of this one. (Battery backup sucks though ). 3-4 hrs sot , I'll maybe change the battery next month

thats a fair deal for s10 i believe...but wouldnt the waterproof sealing be compromised if u changed the battery ?? or do they take care of that in service centre?

btw did u find one on olx or something?? could you tell me that ? i live in surat gujarat its difficult to trust second hand markets here

i read on reddit that they change the battery and seal for about 2.5k in india.
I looked in the local market, visited a few shops. Make sure you check the phone like camera and stuff, and push on edges of the backpanel, If the phone was repaired/opened there will be clear signs of glue and gap on the edges of backpanel.

right ...thanks for sharing that...btw which one would u choose...note 10 or s10 leaving aside fhd vs qhd screen debate??

I've had a really hard time getting a tempered glass for s10 , i just have a simple screen protector on rn due to fingerprint issues, s10 is lightAF. Other than that get any of the two. Also , if you don't mind charging the phone twice a day (moderate use / no heavy gaming) on s10.

Back