Budget 30-40k Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Advice

apurva512

Disciple
Hello, I am tempted to purchase this phone for short duration. I have been offered a buyback value of ~9k for an old iphone 6 I had lying around. Combined with HDFC cashback, the final total is coming to ~37k with the Samsung Assured buyback offer. Has anyone here opted for the buyback offer, and used it? How does it work? If I opt for the buyback within 6 months, will I get 50% of 49900(actual sales price) of the the phone, or will I get 50% of the final amount I pay? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hello, I am tempted to purchase this phone for short duration. I have been offered a buyback value of ~9k for an old iphone 6 I had lying around. Combined with HDFC cashback, the final total is coming to ~37k with the Samsung Assured buyback offer. Has anyone here opted for the buyback offer, and used it? How does it work? If I opt for the buyback within 6 months, will I get 50% of 49900(actual sales price) of the the phone, or will I get 50% of the final amount I pay? Any help would be greatly appreciated
Bro go with s20 plus. This diwali sale you can get s20 plus for like 49k and with some discount 47k

Back