Budget Above 25K Samsung Galaxy S6?

logistopath

Molar Police
Staff member
Super Mod
I am on the lookout for a mobile to replace my 1.5 year old Moto G (1st gen) that has already started lagging annoyingly. This time around, my budget is a considerable 35K. I wanted to get my hands on the Oneplus Two, but it looks like a very long wait.
SO, does a Galaxy S6 32GB at around 37K make sense buying right now? What other options can I consider, assuming that I will buy the phone in another two weeks time? I am not in a hurry, but that doesn't mean I can keep waiting forever. Newer and better phones are gonna keep coming all the time.

P.S: Only looking for an Android.

Not really interested in a 6" phone. A 5.5" is the max I can be comfortable handling.

What about your plans for getting Galaxy S6 Active from USA?

I just put Spigen tough armor case around my S6 , realized that S6 active would be a better option with a extra battery life & lot more protection.

If anybody can do a GO on unlocked S6 active, I'm interested in buying one As well.

I just put Spigen tough armor case around my S6 , realized that S6 active would be a better option with a extra battery life & lot more protection.

If anybody can do a GO on unlocked S6 active, I'm interested in buying one As well.

I will join in buying an edge / active if i am able to sell my 1+2 :D

I would really like to get my hands on one, but a GO and the hassles of shipping and customs makes me think thrice. I guess the VFM factor would take a nosedive after shipping and customs is added. I am on the lookout to see if any of my contacts in US have a trip back home planned in the next couple of months.

I too am looking for a a good mobile in this range. I tested out and samsung mobiles are really looking as the best options right now.
Really impressed with note4 as of now.
Where is S6 available for 37 k ? @logistopath

Back