Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Nil
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Using different phone now
I bought this phone from locally Olx in July 2020. Read below.

Issues:
1) This phone had Samsung brightness issue when I bought it. The display will look fine either in low brightness or in high brightness setting. Otherwise it will have yellow tint all over the screen. I used the apps "OLED Saver" and "Tasker" to deal with this issue. Tasker makes sure brightness is set to full even if "OLED Saver" service quits unexpectedly.

2) Samsung phones usually auto dim the screen to reduce temperature of phone when using Google Maps and Whatsapp video call even if "Auto brightness" is disabled. This combined with above mentioned brightness issue make Google Maps almost useless is some situations. I used "MapmyIndia" app to deal with this issue. The screen will dim during Whatsapp video call too but not so much as Google Maps. During night both Whatsapp and Google Maps look fine without any dimming issues.

3) Screen has minimal hairline tiny scratches which are not visible when using the phone. There are signs of moderate wear and tear on the sides and signs of heavy wear on the area near SIM Slot which came from previous user. I have been using this phone in a case since day 1.

Airtel - Wifi calling option doesnt show up at all. VoLTE works.
JIO - Wifi calling option available and it works too. VoLTE also works.
Others SIMs - No idea.

I used this phone mostly (80%) for calling only as I have a Phablet for browsing or watching videos. Touch works absolutely fine. Samsung DEX also works fine. Prime Video works fine in DEX but no HD videos.

My little advice:
Buy this phone
1) If you want to use Samsung DEX with TV or Monitor. This phone can play videos upto 6K resolution.
2) If you want to use Xbox Game Pass/ Parsec/ Moonlight to play games remotely without render issues.
3) If you want a local DLNA server. You can use PiBox USB C to HDMI Converter to connect external HDDs and start DLNA Server in the phone.

Edit: Sold. Deal done with @smAsh

Attachments

• IMG_20221103_174322.jpg
    IMG_20221103_174322.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_20221103_174346.jpg
    IMG_20221103_174346.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_20221103_174351.jpg
    IMG_20221103_174351.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_20221103_174401.jpg
    IMG_20221103_174401.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_20221103_174434.jpg
    IMG_20221103_174434.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_20221103_174700.jpg
    IMG_20221103_174700.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_20221103_175627.jpg
    IMG_20221103_175627.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_20221103_175714.jpg
    IMG_20221103_175714.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
I have a s9 with the same issue. This seems to be a very common problem. Does this still effect the newer models too?
Bump and GLWS

I have a s9 with the same issue. This seems to be a very common problem. Does this still effect the newer models too?
Bump and GLWS
its applicable to s10 , s20 , s21 , s22 , flip and future versions also :D

Phone is SOLD to @smAsh btw. im just waiting to ship.

Last edited:
I bought this phone from the OP by making the payment on the 8th. The phone was shipped the next day and was received on the 16th. It was meticulously packed in a bubble-wrapped box with another bubble-wrapped box inside it. The phone was inside the 2nd box, which was covered in an anti-static bag with another layer of bubble-wrap..

The physical and cosmetic condition of the phone stands true to the description provided by the OP in the main post. I would rate it 4 out of 5. It does have the known green tint issue making the colours a tad bit inaccurate which the O.P. had already stated in the main post. Of course, the tweaks to minimise the same do exist, still they do not resolve it completely.

Overall, I am satisfied because I needed a backup phone. Despite the green tint, the phone works fine with sufficient battery backup. Prompt shipping with a commendable job on packing and last but not least, post-sales communication was quite helpful. I will buy from him again if I have anything meeting my requirements. Thanks OP for a nice deal!

I bought this phone from the OP by making the payment on the 8th. The phone was shipped the next day and was received on the 16th. It was meticulously packed in a bubble-wrapped box with another bubble-wrapped box inside it. The phone was inside the 2nd box, which was covered in an anti-static bag with another layer of bubble-wrap..

The physical and cosmetic condition of the phone stands true to the description provided by the OP in the main post. I would rate it 4 out of 5. It does have the known green tint issue making the colours a tad bit inaccurate which the O.P. had already stated in the main post. Of course, the tweaks to minimise the same do exist, still they do not resolve it completely.

Overall, I am satisfied because I needed a backup phone. Despite the green tint, the phone works fine with sufficient battery backup. Prompt shipping with a commendable job on packing and last but not least, post-sales communication was quite helpful. I will buy from him again if I have anything meeting my requirements. Thanks OP for a nice deal!
Thank you so much for kind words. Deal finished. Feedback exchanged. MODs can close this thread.
@Crazy_Eddy @puns

Last edited:
Back