Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Till 22nd September 2023 ~ 8 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Moved to iPad due to iOS ecosystem
For sale is a Tab A8 that I purchased in September 2022.

This is the tab in question: https://www.amazon.in/Samsung-26-69cm-Display-Expandable-SM-X200NZAEINU/dp/B09P8PQVDB/

Color: Silver
Variant: 4GB RAM/64GB ROM WiFi Only

Will also be sending in a leather flip case along with 1 pre applied screen protector & 1 extra unused screen protector. (Included in asking price)

Cover: https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B09Q57DBQY/
Screen guard: https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B09Q3HXLVS/

Condition: It is in excellent condition as the tab is only 4 months old & has been used with screen guard & flip cover since day 1. There could be some usage marks/dust accumulation on the tab so please see the attached pictures thoroughly as I have tried to capture the exact condition as much as possible. Rest assured it is almost in perfect condition.

Regarding screen, there should be no scratches as far as I know since it has been used with a screen protector. The pictures showed below are also with the screen protector on. If someone want to see the pictures of original screen without the screen protector, than I can remove it provided they are interested in purchasing & have already paid.

What you get?
You get the tablet with screen guard attached, original charger, original box, extra screen guard & leather flip case. Amazon Invoice will also be sent along with a soft copy.

Price: Price is fixed at 11k + shipping as this is approximately how much I paid for it 4 months back. Also, price is fixed so only reach out if you want to purchase at the asking price.

Shipping situation: Shipping cost is to be paid by the buyer apart from the asking price for the tablet. Would prefer a local deal but I am open to shipping. Ideally, would want the buyer to arrange the shipping themselves with insurance & there preferred courier partner. Otherwise will arrange shipping via Delhivery insured. Packaging will be done in the original box & with an extra layer of outer box with all the other stuff. Will pack it all very well with bubble wraps & all & will also share pics as per the request of the buyer. Shipping risk lies with the buyer, that's why I would prefer buyer arranges insured shipping or best yet, pick the product themselves.

For any other information do reach out!

Pics:

IMG_1155 conv.jpeg

IMG_1156 conv.jpeg

IMG_1157 conv.jpeg
IMG_1158 conv.jpeg
IMG_1159 conv.jpeg
IMG_1160 conv.jpeg
IMG_1161 conv.jpeg
IMG_1162 conv.jpeg
IMG_1163 conv.jpeg
IMG_1164 conv.jpeg
IMG_1165 conv.jpeg
IMG_1166 conv.jpeg
invoice.jpg

Last edited:
Bump! Update on the stylus support question: Looks like these budget tabs do not support the active pens. So your only option is to use a capacitive stylus with this tab.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back