Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
11 months
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not being used
For sale is a mint condition S7+ wifi tab S-Pen.
Device is under India warranty till Feb 23.
Includes the original accessories (S-Pen/charger/cable)
Also adding a 3rd party silicone/TPU sleeve case.

Local buyers preferred. Can ship at buyer’s risk

Attachments

• B7E58A92-C045-4F47-BF37-274047C11AAC.jpeg
    B7E58A92-C045-4F47-BF37-274047C11AAC.jpeg
    214.5 KB · Views: 233
  • 36C224C4-641B-4FB0-B956-E82D6AF92930.jpeg
    36C224C4-641B-4FB0-B956-E82D6AF92930.jpeg
    181.5 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
FWIW, it is quite a good tab . I picked it up to give android another go but it did not work out :p
The tab has been used for a total SOT of maybe 8-10 hours.

Considering a s7 sold so quickly last week at a higher price on TE, I would have hoped that this would go soon :hilarious:

FWIW, it is quite a good tab . I picked it up to give android another go but it did not work out :p

Considering a s7 sold so quickly last week at a higher price on TE, I would have hoped that this would go soon :hilarious:
In Android Tabs wifi is considered a drawback. The S7 was LTE I think

In Android Tabs wifi is considered a drawback. The S7 was LTE I think
Why so though?
I have an older iPad 11 lte and a newer 12.9 wifi.
The latter auto connects to my phone once am out of my house so no practical difference.

I havent used this enough but i think this S7+ also should auto connect to my s20..

That was in fact the reason I stopped buying lte version on tablets

Why so though?
I have an older iPad 11 lte and a newer 12.9 wifi.
The latter auto connects to my phone once am out of my house so no practical difference.

I havent used this enough but i think this S7+ also should auto connect to my s20..

That was in fact the reason I stopped buying lte version on tablets
It won't autoconnect on Android.
You have to keep hotspot on and that will drain your android phones battery very fast.

Not sure if you availed of this offer as you have not attached an invoice, but one reason for this is probably that it sold for much less last month.

1648714974539.png

Not sure if you availed of this offer as you have not attached an invoice, but one reason for this is probably that it sold for much less last month.

View attachment 130551
Even if one could go back in time and avail this offer, i have priced it pretty much at a discount even over this, no?
(41+12 = 53K vs 49K)

I thikn even ip12 was priced at under 44K briefly on FK around diwali - but you can't get that at that price, no?

In any case, i think current pricing is over 50K for tab alone

Even if one could go back in time and avail this offer, i have priced it pretty much at a discount even over this, no?
(41+12 = 53K vs 49K)

In any case, i think current pricing is over 50K for tab alone
Yeah, not to say yours isn't a good offer. Just saying that Samsung is dumping the tablet every now and then.

@superczar , @ayaskant12 said pretty much what I said. LTE on Android is entirely something else. It is more fun since the tablets allow you to do everything a phone does.

While I didn't notice any battery drain, I always found the connected experience to be much better on Android.

The pen experience is definitely better on Tabs than it is on the iPads.

This is a great deal and had it been LTE, I would have called dibs.

@superczar , @ayaskant12 said pretty much what I said. LTE on Android is entirely something else. It is more fun since the tablets allow you to do everything a phone does.

While I didn't notice any battery drain, I always found the connected experience to be much better on Android.

The pen experience is definitely better on Tabs than it is on the iPads.

This is a great deal and had it been LTE, I would have called dibs.
Ah, I get it now.
I have always looked at tabs from an ipad POV.. i.e. as data consumption devices.

To use a tab as a full time phone + data consumption device is certainly an intriguing idea ..
In fact that is probably also the reason why I found the Z flip 3 the most tempting android device of the current lot when I got to play with it a couple of weeks ago..
maybe something I will give a shot when I am ready to give android another go :p

Edit: Samsung KB sold locally
updated original post

Last edited:
The Tab S7 is a very good tablet, the oled screen on the + is a big bonus especially while browsing at night in dark mode. If I had the money, I would've kept my S7 and still bought a preowned surface pro

Ah, I get it now.
I have always looked at tabs from an ipad POV.. i.e. as data consumption devices.

To use a tab as a full time phone + data consumption device is certainly an intriguing idea ..
In fact that is probably also the reason why I found the Z flip 3 the most tempting android device of the current lot when I got to play with it a couple of weeks ago..
maybe something I will give a shot when I am ready to give android another go :p

Edit: Samsung KB sold locally
updated original post
I effectively used my Android LTE tablet as a phone during the lock down when switching between phones. Also, it works great as a GPS tablet when travelling or trekking. Hence, LTE is certainly a big plus for Android tablets.

Back