FS: Mobile Samsung Garage Sale: Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, Galaxy Tab S6, Galaxy S3 Frontier, Galaxy Buds Pro and Tab S6 Keyboard Case.

Jason Bourne

Adept
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Bangalore
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Aug 31, 2020
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Warranty till 31st August 2021
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Moved to iOS from Android
Hello Everyone, Just like the title says, here are a bunch of Samsung Flagship products for you to get into the ecosystem. Imove to iphone hence most of the products except the phone have option exchange open. Below are the details of each item:

1) Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 256 GB Black Version (Exynos)
Has been used with a Dbrand skin on the back from the day one along with the case. There are no scratches anywhere and it is in pristine condition.
Price: 70000
Price Including Cases: 73500 ( you will get UAG Civilian case worth 4K and Rinke Fusion X case worth 1400)
Bill: Yes
Box: Yes
Warranty: 15 Days remaining. You can buy extended warranty from Samsung before it expires.
Date of Purchase: 31st August 2020
WhatsApp Image 2021-08-15 at 11.11.54 PM.jpeg
Note 20 Ultra Bill.jpg

2) Galaxy Tab S6 128Gb WiFi+4G Silver Blue Color (Snapdragon)
Bought during covid last year to read ebooks and watch movies. Now dont use it much hence selling. A tempered glass is applied on the front and case on the back as visible in the pics.
Bill/Warranty: No since it is imported.
Price: 40000
Price including Keyboard Case: 48000 (Open to exchange options with ipads and i will pay the difference)
Date of purchase: May 2020
WhatsApp Image 2021-08-15 at 11.11.54 PM (1).jpeg

3) Galaxy S3 Frontier Watch (No sim but you can take calls on it if paired with a phone)
3 years old and have used 3rd party watch straps since I prefer them over the original ones hence you will get them as good as new as you can see them in the pics. Watch has a tempered glass in front hence there are no damages to the screen.
Bill: No
Warranty and Box: No
Price: 12000
Date of Purchase: June 2018 (Open to exchange offers with Apple Watch and i will pay the difference)

4) Galaxy Buds Pro
Bought in June 2021 and have used it sparingly as it was an impulse buy. Using my XM4 more since I'm not commuting much.
Bill: Yes
Warranty: 9+ months remaining.
Price: 12000 (Open to exchange options with Airpods pro and i will pay the difference with cash)
WhatsApp Image 2021-08-15 at 11.11.51 PM.jpeg

Can you share the wallpaper on the phone (traingle circle square playstation vibes) ??

Bump. All the best with your sale!
WhatsApp Image 2021-08-15 at 11.11.54 PM (1).jpeg

Back