Samsung infuse 4g for 24k,how is the deal?

In my opinion it's not a good price cause even after spending so much money, you won't be getting warranty.I was getting one for 19k and i still didn't get it cause getting it repaired would be a PITA.

No... It has a single core processor... To be honest you can buy a much better phone by spending 24k... Would like to mention a few... Motorola Atrix , Motorolla Photon etc etc

Other than the increase in screen size (0.5") and the shift to normal matrix due to SAMOLED+ it more or less similar(I think the i9000's proccy can be OCed to match the Infuse 4G) to the Galaxy S i9000 which is available locally for ~19.8k. So for 24k its so not worth it.

Increase budget by 4k and go for a SII locally with a year's warranty on it.

Unfortunately Samsung Infuse 4g has the same exact Single-core ARM Cortex-A8 Samsung Hummingbird S5PC110 processor (clocked at 1.2 ghz) found in Galaxy S phones. All the other differences have already been mentioned by other members.

Regarding overclocking, I am running my captivate at 1.4 ghz as Hummingbird processors are capable of running upto 1.6 ghz.

So How much is Samsung Infuse worth? IMHO, it is worth 18k. For that price, if you want to import, you can get Motorola Atrix or G2x. I normally do not recommend importing unless you know the risks involved with it. A phone without a warranty is just not worth it for the price we pay.

Not to doubt you but if you take threads from Infuse section, Infuse users there are obviously going to stand by it.

Here is the comparison and it seems Atrix was the winner:

http://www.smartphoneenvy.com/featured/face-off-samsung-infuse-4g-vs-motorola-atrix-4g/

Atrix, Galaxy S2, Infuse 4G ? And the Winner is? - International Business Times

While Samsung Infuse has bigger screen, more vivid and therefore best screen on the market than Atrix does not mean it is better. If you compare single vs dual core in terms of speed and processing or even for playing games, Atrix will come on top. This is just my opinion.

rohit3192 said:
really?

read this

Atrix or Infuse? Anybody switched between them? - xda-developers

btw: mine is listed in fs section(unlocked)

I am not on this forum to recommend bad things to people... Atrix 4G is really a great phone... And as people have already mentioned... if importing is not an issue for OP then he should really consider it... Motorola Atrix can be had for as low as 19k (including shipping and custom duty charges)

@red dragon :- dont go for the infuse mate.. it has a single core.... go for the moto atrix or photon.. photon would be a gr8 buy as it has a s-lcd screen with dual core processor and a 4.3 inch screen...
but i think it would be better if u go local and buy the sgs2 instead...has got the best of everything....no hassles of importing from anywhere....

Thank you everyone for your valuable opinions and suggestions!

So far loving it,battery life is not that bad,screen is brilliant but the infamous yellow tint is there.

Sent from my galaxy s2 using Tapatalk pro

Back