Samsung mobile below 15k...

shady2pac

Adept
Questions:-
1. Q: Budget?
A: 15k max

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?
A: decent display will suffice.

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Samsung only.

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Required...5mp with flash.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android preferred

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Internet, multimedia, calling, texting

10. Q: Any other requirements?
A: good battery life and dual sim will be a bonus.

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: None.

pls suggest some models.

Galaxy S Advance if you are okay with single SIM. Decent specs; dual core A9; AMOLED display; but comes with GB only. JellyBean release in the works.
Galaxy S Duos if dual SIM is mandatory, although it comes with slightly outdated specs; but ICS out of the box.

The S Duos cant play 720p smoothly and cant record 720p either.
The S Advance allows both recording and smooth 720p playback. So if multimedia requirements include 720p playback then consider this too.

There are lots of good phones selling in te market you shud get a good deal of 15-16k on a used s2 heck u can get a Note for 17-18k if you can extend your budget..If you want to buy new only than Galaxy S Advance would be my advise..

yea me too say S Advance seems best in your budget if you're okay with single sim... i just bought it few days ago for 14790/- and now its even available for around 14.5k using ebay coupon with manufacturer warranty....

Galaxy S Advance if you are okay with single SIM. Decent specs; dual core A9; AMOLED display; but comes with GB only. JellyBean release in the works.
Galaxy S Duos if dual SIM is mandatory, although it comes with slightly outdated specs; but ICS out of the box.

The S Duos cant play 720p smoothly and cant record 720p either.
The S Advance allows both recording and smooth 720p playback. So if multimedia requirements include 720p playback then consider this too.

thx guys these are the two models im thinking about ...and one clarification does galaxy advance require a normal sim?

- - - Updated - - -

My friend had an S Duos.. He sold it because of the lag.. Get something else.. Try Htc for a change their phones are quite good..

Only samsung cuz there is a dealer offering 30pc off on selected samsung models...

- - - Updated - - -

There are lots of good phones selling in te market you shud get a good deal of 15-16k on a used s2 heck u can get a Note for 17-18k if you can extend your budget..If you want to buy new only than Galaxy S Advance would be my advise..

yea me too say S Advance seems best in your budget if you're okay with single sim... i just bought it few days ago for 14790/- and now its even available for around 14.5k using ebay coupon with manufacturer warranty....

thx.....

The SII already retails in the mid-20s .. I dont think the S2 Plus will be any lower.

They are using a different ie. cheaper SoC in SII Plus same which is used in Grand and regarding price one of my dealer friend got a rough idea from samsung itself so that's why i said i am not sure.

Wait for few more days for it's launch

Back