samsung nexus s where to buy it from ?

You would actually get the Nexus S for 18.5k at Letsbuy before it went out of stock. I guess it is better to wait till it becomes available or better go for Galaxy S as "DarkAngel" has recommended.

Galaxy S comes with 2.3.3 and Nexus S has recent update to 2.3.5. So software wise Nexus S will always be one step ahead. The reason why lot of members suggest Galaxy S is because Nexus S and Galaxy S has same hardware. Since they are same hardware wise, whatever Nexus S is capable of running must also run on Galaxy S. The difference between Nexus S and Galaxy S:

1) Galaxy S has Super Amoled and Nexus S has Super LCD

2) Galaxy S has no LED Flash and Nexus S has LED Flash

3) Galaxy S has 720p video recording and playback. Nexus S does not have 720p video recording

4) Galaxy S has FM Radio while Nexus S does not have FM Radio

5) Galaxy S has 16gb internal + option to expand external to upto 32gb for total of 48gb. While Nexus S only has 16gb Internal and no external sd slot

I have a Samsung Galaxy S variant (Captivate and Epic 4g) I am also currently running 2.3.5 thanks to CM7.

aradhakr84 said:
Galaxy S comes with 2.3.3 and Nexus S has recent update to 2.3.5. So software wise Nexus S will always be one step ahead. The reason why lot of members suggest Galaxy S is because Nexus S and Galaxy S has same hardware. Since they are same hardware wise, whatever Nexus S is capable of running must also run on Galaxy S. The difference between Nexus S and Galaxy S:

3) Galaxy S has 720p video recording and playback. Nexus S does not have 720p video recording

5) Galaxy S has 16gb internal + option to expand external to upto 32gb for total of 48gb. While Nexus S only has 16gb Internal and no external sd slot

I have a Samsung Galaxy S variant (Captivate and Epic 4g) I am also currently running 2.3.5 thanks to CM7.

thanks a ton bro :) .. i think galaxy s is better :)

which version have u installed? RC1 or nightly? If nightly, which build?

aradhakr84 said:

@OP - plz don't mind the offtopic reply

@emmarbee: I have installed CM7 nightly, build # 72 along with Glitch Kernel V11 HL and also T959JL3 Modem. The kernel seems to run better with this build compared to RC1 I had before. Currently the Captivate is running stable at 1.6 ghz with no hiccups or soft reboots. So far no problems. Battery is also good on standby, discharging at 2-3% per hour. Under light usage, was able to get atleast 18 hours and with heavy usage was able to get 6-7 hours.

is the Nexus S permanently out of market? I was contemplating gettig one (budget strictly under 20K), however both FK/ LB says its out of stock. Cant reply on shopaholic and adexmart. local retailers either give me a weird sight on hearing about this model or bark 27k forf it!!!!

help me out! I am based in B'lore.

mail2abhi81 said:
is the Nexus S permanently out of market? I was contemplating gettig one (budget strictly under 20K), however both FK/ LB says its out of stock. Cant reply on shopaholic and adexmart. local retailers either give me a weird sight on hearing about this model or bark 27k forf it!!!!

In Pune one local retailer quoted me 20k for Nexus S ...

mail2abhi81 said:

It is being phased out. But still available in ebay for Rs.19,750 with manufacturer warranty.

SAMSUNG GOOGLE NEXUS S I9023 WITH VAT PAID BILL + 1 YR ALL INDIA WARRANTY | eBay

P.S: Avoid posting the same query in multiple threads. Posts in other threads deleted.

Back