Budget 25-30k Samsung note 10+ in 2021?

Harvy

Disciple
Hello guys , im looking forward to buying a used samsung note 10 plus , is it a good option in 2021? Also how much should i pay for used note 10 + in good condition ,i have seen people listing it on olx for 30k plus , i think its overpriced ,please suggest thanks

Hello guys , im looking forward to buying a used samsung note 10 plus , is it a good option in 2021? Also how much should i pay for used note 10 + in good condition ,i have seen people listing it on olx for 30k plus , i think its overpriced ,please suggest thanks
I bought my Note 10+ last year for a discounted price given the 20 series had just released. It was a great phone then, it's a great phone now. It has more RAM than most people's PCs, 256 GB of expandable storage (you have to choose between an additional SIM and memory card), and terrific battery life. For a pristine example, 30k+ is very good price imo. The launch price was 85k-ish if my memory serves me well and you're still getting a A LOT of phone for your money even at the cusp of 2022. Just my two cents.

Good condition Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 256 GB storage variant can be found for approx. 32K-33K. If you find one at around this price then you can pick it up. But, I suggest you not to buy it from OLX as there is a very high risk of getting duped. Also, I suggest you to thoroughly check the phone screen, battery, s-pen connectivity, etc. from nearest Samsung service centre & purchase it only if the phone is excellent & never repaired.
Buy only if you get an excellent condition Note 10+ phone & from a verified & a reputed source. Else, go for a new mid-range smartphone.

Good condition Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 256 GB storage variant can be found for approx. 32K-33K. If you find one at around this price then you can pick it up. But, I suggest you not to buy it from OLX as there is a very high risk of getting duped. Also, I suggest you to thoroughly check the phone screen, battery, s-pen connectivity, etc. from nearest Samsung service centre & purchase it only if the phone is excellent & never repaired.

Buy only if you get an excellent condition Note 10+ phone & from a verified & a reputed source. Else, go for a new mid-range smartphone.
Thanks you for the advise

Back