Samsung PX2370 Full HD LED monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mod_to_odd

Active Member
Adept
Feedback: 20 / 0 / 0
Hello every one. I got the Samsung PX2370 Full HD LED monitor on 22 March 2011. Want to sell it as i will be buying a 32" LCD TV for my room. This one is slightly bigger than a 23". Its hardly been used only for taking pics. Condition is brand new. 0 dead pixels. Plastic cover around the border of the display is not peeled off. Comes with bill, box, 3 years warranty and accessories.

This screen is pretty much for every purpose be it PS3, xbox360, hooking up a PC. Got some useful connections (HDMI, DVI, audio out, digital audio out to hook up a 5.1surround system)

Quality is amazing out of the box for this screen.

I prefer local Mumbai buyers. And plz no low balling. Availability of this monitor is very scarce and even if you find one in the market there are people selling it for not less than 18k.

My price is 15k for local buyers and 17k for outside Mumbai. Any one interested can PM or call me on 9821522884. Cash transfer or cash on pick up as you want.

UPDATE: Final Price for both local and outstation buyers is now 14k :)

Check out the pics





 

mehta_april

Well-Known Member
Disciple
Feedback: 3 / 0 / 0

mod_to_odd

Active Member
Adept
Feedback: 20 / 0 / 0
7k?? are u alright my freind?... i would rather keep it than to sell at this price....If you find a new one for 15k then thats good for you :) And like i said give me a "decent" offer and i will surely consider. Mine is also brand new. I have used it for a day only to take pics of it and post here on TE.
 

mod_to_odd

Active Member
Adept
Feedback: 20 / 0 / 0
If you find one then plz buy it i have no issues. This model is out of stock at many places. Delta doesnt have it. Feel free to call and ask them. Mine is an absolute brand new piece which i cant give away for peanuts. My last price is 14500/- for this screen. Any one interested can PM me and we can work out on the price :)
 

mod_to_odd

Active Member
Adept
Feedback: 20 / 0 / 0
I am not arguing on the price you are getting it from else where. And i am being very straightforward without the intention of misleading any one who wants to buy this monitor. But what surprises me is people giving me ridiculous offers. I keep saying that the screen is brand new, hardly used and is not even a month old but still i get offers which makes me kinda sad. So its a request to all members to plz give me a counter offer which i can also agree upon.
 

vercetti

Well-Known Member
Skilled
Feedback: 40 / 0 / 0
^^not sure of the offers you are getting

But ur quote of 17k for outstation buyers is Ridiculously high...considering that a brand new monitor is being delivered to ur doorstep for less than 15k. And yes I have checked the stock.

even if its as 'brand new'...u CANNOT ask for a price which is Higher than brand new:)
 

manpreetsingh46

Well-Known Member
Disciple
Feedback: 11 / 0 / 0
man 2nd hand is 2nd hand, whether its 1 day old or 1 second old when you know that new one comes for the same price how can you quote the price

you said this model is out of stock like its a rare ferrari ? and you can sell it the price of new

so its not to disrespect you , i know you have quite seom reputation as you have done alot of deals here so be reasonable as this price is not .
 

aditya_reds

New Member
Disciple
Feedback: 0 / 0 / 0
As far as Mumbai goes, this monitor is really having shortage of stock and it is true that dealers are charging way more than the actual price...
 

mod_to_odd

Active Member
Adept
Feedback: 20 / 0 / 0
vercetti said:
^^not sure of the offers you are getting

But ur quote of 17k for outstation buyers is Ridiculously high...considering that a brand new monitor is being delivered to ur doorstep for less than 15k. And yes I have checked the stock.

even if its as 'brand new'...u CANNOT ask for a price which is Higher than brand new:)
See my friend, this is how it goes. The seller quotes, the buyer asks for some negotiation, If both agree to the decided price, Its a DEAL. And of course people do their homework like i do before i buy anything.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

manpreetsingh46 said:
man 2nd hand is 2nd hand, whether its 1 day old or 1 second old when you know that new one comes for the same price how can you quote the price

you said this model is out of stock like its a rare ferrari ? and you can sell it the price of new

so its not to disrespect you , i know you have quite seom reputation as you have done alot of deals here so be reasonable as this price is not .
2nd hand is 2nd hand indeed and that is why i am considering the price once some one gives me a decent offer. Not 7k, 9k. Its not that old and the value doesnt go down so quickly of something bought 15 days back and specially if the product is new in the market.
 

vercetti

Well-Known Member
Skilled
Feedback: 40 / 0 / 0
Its not how it goes dude....u are absolutely wrong!!!

If the seller is not aware of the current mkt prices and you sell him a second hand product for a higher price than a brand new product then there are bound to be issues later on

so its better to yourself atleast agree to the mkt price quoted by others; instead of saying "its out of stock", "negotiable"; etc:)

Point is: Price of a second hand electronic item cannot be more than the price of a brand new item. If you are trying to sell this here then I guess you are looking for a scapegoat to buy ur stuff:)

again; no offense meant dude.Peace!

mod_to_odd said:
See my friend, this is how it goes. The seller quotes, the buyer asks for some negotiation, If both agree to the decided price, Its a DEAL. And of course people do their homework like i do before i buy anything.


--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Err....it canbe shipped from Delhi at a lower price than 15k:) Brand new

Heck; ebay's selling it at slightly more than 15k...with the 10% off coupons available the price can be bought down further:)

aditya_reds said:
As far as Mumbai goes, this monitor is really having shortage of stock and it is true that dealers are charging way more than the actual price...
 

mod_to_odd

Active Member
Adept
Feedback: 20 / 0 / 0
vercetti said:
Its not how it goes dude....u are absolutely wrong!!!

If the seller is not aware of the current mkt prices and you sell him a second hand product for a higher price than a brand new product then there are bound to be issues later on

so its better to yourself atleast agree to the mkt price quoted by others; instead of saying "its out of stock", "negotiable"; etc:)

Point is: Price of a second hand electronic item cannot be more than the price of a brand new item. If you are trying to sell this here then I guess you are looking for a scapegoat to buy ur stuff:)

again; no offense meant dude.Peace!



--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Err....it canbe shipped from Delhi at a lower price than 15k:) Brand new

Heck; ebay's selling it at slightly more than 15k...with the 10% off coupons available the price can be bought down further:)
My thread is as open and clear it can be and my intentions are not what u mentioned above. And one thing very important to keep in mind. There is a certain trust which goes into believing a member who has a good rep for eg: like yours, when he says something clearly in the description of the product. I have said that yes its been used but only for the sole purpose of taking pics and posting here on TE. The rest is for the other members to judge.

When i wanted to buy one I called up like 10 people in Mumbai and was given the same answer "Out Of stock". And bcoz i bought this item myself for a bit more than the price going on i dont want to go in that kind of a loss. I had posted initially 15k for local buyers and now i have come down to 14500rs which is not the price of a new samsung px2370. As for the out of station buyers i quoted the price 17 which included shipping charges etc. For both local and out station people its now 14k with shipping :)

I understand your point dear friend but i also cant sell this screen for half the price which is what i have been getting on my pm and phone calls. I have said enough to justify myself and all i look forward to is a deal both the seller and buyer are happy with :)
 

vercetti

Well-Known Member
Skilled
Feedback: 40 / 0 / 0
agree with u mate....ur price is very fair now... :)

this monitor demands above 13k easily:)
 

antz123

Active Member
Adept
Feedback: 15 / 0 / 0
when OP says to discuss prices in PM why to go about flooding the thread. offer him rate if he likes he takes.

pls dont go on Samsung websites rate coz i bought this one higher than that. and dealers also told me they themselves are not getting at the rates mentioned by website. apart from slightly wobbly stand which doesnt matter to me coz my monitor remains in one area, its like best option of LED, great brilliance, good response time and Contrast ratio. Has HDMI out also. best of luck with ur sales
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top