Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
27 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgraded
Got this from a fellow TE member not too long ago, works as expected and in almost new condition
Accessories (cables) and box is included

Attachments

• 20220429_000742.jpg
    20220429_000742.jpg
    328.7 KB · Views: 190
  • 20220429_000727.jpg
    20220429_000727.jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 136
  • 20220429_000751.jpg
    20220429_000751.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 167
  • Screenshot (139).png
    Screenshot (139).png
    433.7 KB · Views: 189
  • Screenshot_20220429-001537_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20220429-001537_Drive.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
Just Got the ssd.
I have only tested it now and works fine but
Total host write is much more ( double ) to what was shown on op.

Is that not to be worried about with the life of SSD?

Packaging -
Something else like to add Also about packaging. It came just wrap in bubble wrap problem is it was very clear and the box can be easily seen through . For such an expensive device being shipped. Luckily delivery people or courier did not had any bad intention but it is potentially quite tempting for delivery people as it changes many hands.

If seller could just used even newspaper also to wrap and hide the box it can be better.

This is just a suggestion for future deals to avoid any possible theft by courier wala.

Attachments

• IMG_20220501_182828.jpg
    IMG_20220501_182828.jpg
    402 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
If it's around 3 TB, then there's nothing to worry about on a 1 TB SSD. But OP should definitely clarify how it increased so much after posing the picture.

@solo_wing about the increase in writes
The increase is due to secure erase, as the SSD used to house pretty sensitive/personal information
But my bad, i should have mentioned that in advance and will make sure something like that doesn't happen in the future

These SSDs have a rated min TBW of 300 or so but generally can easily tolerate in the petabyte range so i would not worry too much about the health

About theft, will keep that in mind though I have been lucky enough to not experience any incidence like than in 100 or so shipments i have sent and i keep multiple pictures of the product with it's dimensions along with it's weight on a weighing machine

Last edited:
@solo_wing about the increase in writes
The increase is due to secure erase, as the SSD used to house pretty sensitive/personal information
But my bad, i should have mentioned that in advance and will make sure something like that doesn't happen in the future

These SSDs have a rated min TBW of 300 or so but generally can easily tolerate in the petabyte range so i would not worry too much about the health

About theft, will keep that in mind though I have been lucky enough to not experience any incidence like than in 100 or so shipments i have sent and i keep multiple pictures of the product with it's dimensions along with it's weight on a weighing machine
I once had an item shipped from someone through DTDC from banglore and it got stolen by DTDC people.
The items were packed in front of them and had to really run around their offices to file complain and they offered 1k maximum as refund for items about $70.

It is good to know you never had any issue but by so clearly showing the box and mentioning the item it is quite an invitation to possible theft.

Anyways leaving feedback kindly do the same.

Last edited:
Back