Sandisk Clip+ 4GB Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTG

Rebel
Disciple
Sandisk Clip+ 4GB

Amazon.com: Clip Plus 4 GB MP3 Player (Blue): Electronics

Sandisk Sansa Clip + 4th GO starts here.

Min.10 orders required any color..
List:

HailStonE-1xBlack
saumilsingh-1xBlack--(Payment Done)
iaudio-1xBlack---(Payment Done)
FaH33m-1xBlack
lucky2310 -1xBlack
MTG-1xBlack---(Payment Done)
esanthosh-1xBlue---(Payment Done)
letmein-1xBlack
kpranjal-3xBlack
cray-1xBlack

GO CLOSED...

^ Only if it's from the same seller. Ordering different colours didn't work out in last GO also .So I think we will have to decide on one single colour. anyways ask KMD about it :)

By the way will there be another GO for 2GB as well ? A friend needed it , will ask him if he is ohk with 4GB one :p

Update: Asked KMD bout the color ...waiting for reply...and goin for 4gig cuz i have a 8gig card.....so wud do with the extra storage...

Quote of 2400 is from KMD or you did the calculations? :S

Anyway start adding the names of interested members in the first post :cool2:

Let us see what KMD has to say about the colour options?

I am interested in a 4GB clip+ Black for a friend :). Will confirm in 2-3 days.

@OP . Please update list with interested/confirmed members.

@ OT need a arm band and silicone cover where can i get that please pass link shippin2 india (didnt find one in ebay for sansa+)

Hi.. i was checking on the 2Gb (round 2) thread.. KMD stated he has 20 pieces..

wanted to know all the 20 names.. not sure if i stand a chance there however, put a message that i am interested.. nevertheless, i am interested in this 4Gb (black or blue - only) (which i read is Rs 2400).. so please add my name in the list..

i will confirm again once KMD replies there arent any additional pieces of 2Gb available.. thanks :)

@MTG... dude, thanks for initiating the thread.. here's a request, can u plz update this more regularly? also update the list of people interested, coz i am surely interested one 4Gb Clip+ (black preferably)..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back