Sansa Clip+ 2/4 GB

There is no warranty. There is a DOA replacement warranty where you will get a brand new piece if the item you get does not work out of the box.

madan_prabhu said:
Wat abt pl21?
You can go for PL11. I have been using PL11 with my clip+ for quiet some time and am really liking it.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

MHG said:
All I can say is WTF ? See the quote below from the bottom of the page....

Also there seems to be no manufacturers warranty.
Really man....WTF is that stupid condition. I think the seller should be blasted. :mad:

Yes Fellas WTF is worst.

Tats y i purchases 2GB from pristine. After i receive the pack.

Planing for PL 21 :)

Thanks to all friends:)

esp ... raksrules, FaH33m :)

One more query, if i m using memory card. what abt continuous playback time?

becaz, one of my friend told me, wit memory card it will work for only 5 works :(

is it true ?

madan_prabhu said:
Hai Friends!

Ordered Sansa Clip+. Tell me the IEM to pair wit tat.
Shall i go for pl11 or something?
Any need to couple wit amplifiers?

:(:(:(
Bro i think u should be pairing it up with a good amp and headphones...if u will be using the clip at home only den i would suggest u go with full sized headphones...and for portability i would suggest u go with the Sennhierser IE8, they are said to have awesome base (bassheads lvls) and good mids and highs, and den pair it up with say Fiio e7 or Headstone 12HE or anyother amp that fits in ur budget to get top notch studio quality audiophile sound from ur Clip+

Cheers...

Friends!

I paired clip+ with soundmagic mp 21 and rockboxed too rockbox3.7.1. I am quite satisfy wit tat. Thanks for your suggestions. But very late ;)

Back