Sansa Clip or Ipod Shuffle

Aladdin

Adept
Recently i lost my cowon d2 and so i want to buy a cheap music player. There is only one thing that i need and that is Best Music. I listen to variety of songs and the sound must be loud enough to hear in crowd.

Right now after about an hour of research on the net, i have found these two players fitting my bill. So please drop in your views. I would more than appreciate your replies.

Thank You :)

Oh Btw, please post current rates too if you have. Thanks again.

And the budget is under 3k.

Sansa clip all the way...

Since you listen to different genres of music, which most likely be sorted in separate directories... you will need a screen.

Clip has ability to make playlists, it has FM too.

Sansa clip unless you find the shuffle attractive :p. I think you have already seen my post in another thread with pics.

My experience with the clip is really good so far. Only problem is that if select "play all". It doesn't play Album wise, it does in a random order. But again you can make your own playlist or select by particular album. As Amit said you got FM in it as well.

amitmishra12 said:
and Ipod shuffle

If u are a fool :|

hehe thats a little too harsh :p

Edit : that Sansa e270 deal is also seems to be a nice one.

Saiyan said:
Sansa clip unless you find the shuffle attractive :p. I think you have already seen my post in another thread with pics.

My experience with the clip is really good so far. Only problem is that if select "play all". It doesn't play Album wise, it does in a random order. But again you can make your own playlist or select by particular album. As Amit said you got FM in it as well.

hehe thats a little too harsh :p

Edit : that Sansa e270 deal is also seems to be a nice one.

How long does the battery of your clip last? My clip is giving around 6-7 hours of playback, its supposed to give around 15 hours of playback. Many users on the sansa forum are having problems with there batterys.

A mp3 player requires a screen. The iPod Shuffle is no match for the Sansa clip. But try to pair the player with a decent ear piece though(I dont know about the quality of the supplied earbuds of the Sansa Clip)

Sansa Clip had less battery and looked worse than the philips. :p

But seriously, in croma, i heard both for quite sometime and found the philips better + the radio reception was great. :)

Aladdin said:
Sansa Clip had less battery and looked worse than the philips. :p

But seriously, in croma, i heard both for quite sometime and found the philips better :)

ok cool ... congrats :)

He already bought a Philips Go Gear guys !!!!

And why all the Apple bashing. While it does not have features, its sound quality is amazing ! I used my Mylars on them and the sound was much better than most of the other Mp3 players that I tried.

^^ Dude, u must check out philips go gear sa1928/97 before getting that sansa. Its radio reception is awesome, mp3 playback is great and battery life(25 hours) is more than twice that of sansa clip. :2guns: :|

Back