Sansa Mega sale ( Fuze+8G, Clip zip4G, Clip+4G): ALL Boxed

Status
Not open for further replies.

dOm1naTOr

Skilled
On sale are 4 Sandisk Sansa products brought from US. It was bought for all cousins, but after reaching here, they all preferred phones, so boght phones locally and all these are up for sale

1. 1x Sandisk Sansa Fuze + 8GB Black : Boxed (Includes a 10$ 20 music card from sansa store)

condition : 10/10

warranty: 1 year US warranty.

accessories: everything as its boxed.

info: The new firmware update for the fuze+ is amazing and now its my fav PMP. folder browsing, lag free navigation and better battery life. (25 hrs + on pl-11 IEM).

Asking price : 4k shipped

2. 1x Sandisk Sansa Clip Zip 4GB Blue: Boxed (Includes a 10$ 20 music card from sansa store)

Asking Price : 3k shipped

This isnt yet available in India. Its a stepup from Clip+, with exactly same SQ but with a 2x bigger screen and with 128*96 pixels color display and same battery life. Bit slimmer than clip+ as well.

In Line:

3. Sandisk Sansa Clip+ 4GB Black : Boxed (Includes a 10$ 20 music card from sansa store)

Asking price : SOLD

In Line:

1.thegatekeeper

The outer seal of 2 of these PMPs are broken, to avoid customs duty, but the inner seal is still intact and inner box has never been taken out(sealed in hard plastic). Reason : I have kept one fuze+, one clip zip and one clip+ for myself and are selling the remaining
<

[attachment=10514:17441.attach]

[attachment=10515:17442.attach]

Payment method: called off

Click HERE to view my itrust score.

No lowballing please. Take the PM route.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• P1100554_1.jpg
    P1100554_1.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 289
  • P1100555_11.jpg
    P1100555_11.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 244
Really want the Sansa Clip but its out of my budget. :/

looking for a preowned one now.

didnt get replys from guys i was holding for. now both zip and clip hold for lilboy.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

^^

replied.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

bump.........

^^ shipped yesterday.

Selling called off for the rest of stuffs. Decided to give off as gifts to my cousins and close friends.

Got the sansa clip+ today,really good packing,itrust is not working for some reason,will leave the rating once the problem is solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back