Audio sansa sansa Clip+ not turning ON,error mesages

I have a sansa sansa Clip+ player bought recently on ebay. It was fine for few days. But now,It won't turn on and even when I connect to the computer it still doesn't turn on. After placing the hold on and pressing the left arrow while connecting to the computer I got a usb device connected M200Plus. Then I got an undefined USB storage device. When I went to my computer, I had a usb device drive F. I clicked on that and it said device not formatted. The screen or blue light has never come on.

What should I do to get it back working.If I need to send for RMA,is local warranty applicable?

I guess only pristine note provides warranty for the sansa clip+ in India , i doubt you wil get warranty for the same as you purchased from ebay (did u purchase from pristine note on ebay ??), check if the dealer had mentioned anything about warranty when you purchased .

As a last resort you can try contacting pristine note and see if anything can be done about it.

Curiosly my clip+ did the same thing twice after i bought it from pristinenote back in may. The 'solution' seems to be silly, leave it for a while (a whole day for me) and then it just turns on like nothing happened. And yes it had the very same symptoms like yours.
I know its not very scientific but that's what honestly happened to me twice.

^ Try what he said. My ClipV2 had done that a couple of times and both times it just turned on by itself.

Keep it for a day or two and try again.

Back