Santa arrived early...

Installed the Graphics card and the SSD and it brought my 3 year old rig upto speed again.

I don't really feel the need to upgrade my 2500K CPU, Z68 motherboard and 16GB DDR3 RAM. Now, all I just need to get is another 4 TB HDD since I have run out of space.

Since the G1 series GTX970/980 are available in India now, for anybody who intends to go for these, please be mindful about the length of these cards. Its huge (32 cm) and its considerably longer than the MSI TwinFrozr II HD6950 that I had (which was itself a decently huge and heavy card). You would need a big chassis. Even in my HPTX case (Xigmatek Elysium), I had to remove a fan which I had previously arranged for blowing air in the GPU area, in order to accommodate this card. I don't think normal mid and even many full tower ATX cases would be able to take this card.

Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro - $131 (after amazon discount + Beyerdynamic Mail-in Rebate)
Spare Beyerdynamic Velor ear pads - $34
Fiio E11k Kilimanjaro 2 - $60
Sandisk Extreme Pro 480 GB - $204
5TB HDD - $130
PNY 128GB Pen drive - $34

Congrats Lord. That's one awesome haul.

Sandisk 480 Pro must be one VFM purchase during Black Friday sale. Its awesome drive.

BTW, how do you run the seagate 5tb drive? Is the connector have a US flat pins plug? and what about voltage?

Yes, it came with a US flat pin connector but with voltage rating of 100~240V (its almost becoming standard these days to come with varied voltage support). I use a Belkin Power strip which does have support for plugging in US flat pin plugs. So I plug it in directly.

Back