Santa Got me A Early + Limited Edition Gift!!!!!

Yess Santa being Metalspree :hap2:

This was actually got in september from new zealand which was one of the first places of the global launch (coz of the timezone) lol i can't thank him enough for pre ordering one and being one of the first guys to pick it up @ 12 in the night haha and got me a free poster too .. once again thank you kranthi, means alot bro :)

Link of the original Thread
http://www.techenclave.com/show-off/x-limited-edition-first-indian-174897.html

Now for the mandatory pics!

snap1ub.jpg

snap2g.jpg

snap3z.jpg

snap4ef.jpg

snap5m.jpg

snap6n.jpg

snap7m.jpg

snap8a.jpg

snap9.jpg

snap10x.jpg

snap11c.jpg

snap12u.jpg

both the legendary's together.. the game and the console... this bundle is the most special one for me coz its the last game developed by bungie which makes it the ultimate collectors item! probably my last upgrade for the year. loving it!! :eek:hyeah:

See, it is favorslike these that make you feel there still are awesome people out there :)
Thumbs up for metal, and congrats to you dude.

Total dr00lmaaal stuff bro !! :D . Another reason to drop down at your place now. Maybe before / after the audio meet on 2nd Jan.

@ black hawk + dragon hunter + desecrator + intacto + cedric + karan + pheonix + sarang + aman27 - thanks alot guys!!!

@ faheem + bf1983 - most welcome to drop in anytime guys!

@ saiyan - u can try iccworld or make a u.s pobox account.. box weights in round 5-6kgs. its not going to release here officially anytime soon.

why i was lucky coz i got a xbox from nz which was the same 220volts + pal (same as indian version) the u.s versions would be ntsc and the u.s voltage so id advise you to get it from either uk or nz or hk (i think).. or places which sell pal consoles atleast.. (unless u plan to mod it anyway, i have no clue about mods to the new slim version though)

Resisted myself a lot not to open it at any cost. Gave quite a few shocks to Zoheb in between saying i opened it as it not fitting my checkin luggage :lol:
Looks awesome.
Zoheb where is the cookie i am supposed to get ?

Back