Sapphire 2600XT 256MB DDR3 with Call Of Juarez bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.
u can chk the details.....The card is HDMI supported , but luks like it has a DVI to HDMI convertor coming with it.....so please confirm coz only 1 piece is left with me now...... call me by tomorrow on 09867494936 if u wanna buy...

PhOeNiX said:
u can chk the details.....The card is HDMI supported , but luks like it has a DVI to HDMI convertor coming with it.....so please confirm coz only 1 piece is left with me now...... call me by tomorrow on 09867494936 if u wanna buy...

hmm... i need hdmi port innit...not dvi to hdmi thing :(

The DVI-HDMI connectors on ATIs HD series cards txmit audio+video through the DVI connector itself ...

Product details: ( i believe this is the GDDR4 model pictured )

Sapphire Technology - graphics

".....HDMI output support

* Supports all display resolutions up to 1920x10801

* Integrated HD audio controller with multi-channel (5.1) AC3 support, enabling a plug-and-play cable-less audio solution ...."

Configuration Details: http://www.sapphiretech.com/us/productfiles/Catalogue_HDMI_Sound_output.pdf

Thanks Tarun, for your advice and research...

I do agree now that it works with DVI to HDMI converter.

But now question arises, as it says in pdf...for normal speakers sound wont go..

If we are using HDMI, then sound will go only via HDMI cable to your TV or w/e. But not on the speakers attached to the sound card.

Does same happens in every other HDMI gfx card ? Or even in 8500 GT HDMI or 8600 GT HDMI ?

Regards

Could you guys please start a new thread and post all queries n info...can sm mod move the OT(not quite but this isnt the section) posts....
Also delete my posts.

Hey Vij,

I do believe this discussion is related to the product..I want to buy

And If I'm asking some info or getting answers to my queries from a seller. I dont think it is off-topic.

With due regards, but I'm interested buyer....

If seller isn't interested in answering my questions then that's different story .

-Raghav

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back