Sapphire 2600XT 256MB DDR3 with Call Of Juarez bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhOeNiX

Skilled
This is a deal for a Sapphire HD 2600XT DDR3 bundle . The card comes with the full version of Call Of Juarez , and the cards specs are as follows

ATI RADEON HD 2600XT

This is NOT THE DDR4 Version of the card since DDR4 is not available at the moment in india .

The bundle can be seen here in the thumbnail.

If needed , will ship the card with a seperate CD containing lates catalyst drivers , but only if the customer wants .
This is not a GO , however if it turns out to be , the pricing will change too. If it helps , i can ship the card to a single guy within a city where more orders are there, so as to reduce the overall shipping cost .
Cards will be shipped out with 2-3 days of the order .

All cards carry 3 years Indian warranty , and the warranty will be handled through Sapphire India Distributors (Aditya Group).
Local Mumbai guys can pick up the cards from my place in Nerul or wadala.
PM if there are any qeuries .

PhOeNiX said:
There is a DDR4 version, but it isnt available yet.

i need drr4 ati card 2600xt is any product available there :S
i need if possible or buy 8600 gt card

he wants the ddr4 version i think.....dude as i had posted , the ddr4 version is not availble yet in India

PhOeNiX said:
he wants the ddr4 version i think.....dude as i had posted , the ddr4 version is not availble yet in India

ok i will buy different card thank pal :p

hey vij :bleh: i have old card mx 4000 5200 and 7300 also 6800 if u want u buy this card i a=have in my warehouse ;)

will see ...... but actually its a direct bundle deal , so the DVD is FREE , so most probably the pricing will remain the same......

Looking for 6 pieces. What will be your best price?
Pl dont consider this as confirmned, as deal will be finalised after comparing local prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back