Sapphire 4850

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesal

Adept
selling my sapphire 4850. this is brand new that i got from RMA. i dont need to game till another GTA OR NFS are out. since i finished both the games i am selling this. mind u this is brand new. bill date 010908. rest of the warranty pending. will be able to ship only after friday as i am out of town. please pm if anything.

My friend had same GFX and when it went dead a month ago, it was RMA'd with a new version of HD4850 with dual slot heatsink. When asking Sapphire support personal for same model (single slot cooler), they said they have stopped manufacturing single slot HD4850 since Feb-09 and dont have same model in stock too...

Then how come you have been RMA'd single slot model.....................

rakesh_sharma23 said:
My friend had same GFX and when it went dead a month ago, it was RMA'd with a new version of HD4850 with dual slot heatsink. When asking Sapphire support personal for same model (single slot cooler), they said they have stopped manufacturing single slot HD4850 since Feb-09 and dont have same model in stock too...

Then how come you have been RMA'd single slot model.....................

i dont know. i was given a choice between 3 of them. too bad all were the same lol. i guess they had stock.

jesal dont ridicule his post, he posted fact, he is correct, check Amarbir's pricing here , w/ full warranty and maybe better cooler also. No once can force you to sell cheap. :)

Reduce the price, no one will buy a replaced item for the price of a new one.

This may sell up to 4.5K, if interested then leave a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back