Sapphire ATI Radeon HD5670 1Gb

DDR5 PCI-E Graphic Card

Special Price for TE Members is Rs 5250/- + Shipping

clearpixel.gif
For more information Email us :sales@theitbazaar.com

clearpixel.gif

345.jpg
clearpixel.gif

The SAPPHIRE HD 5670 is based on the latest graphics architecture from the ATI division of AMD, the second generation of GPU to be built in its 40nm process. It supports the advanced graphical features of Microsoft DirectX 11, and delivers spectacular video clarity, speed and visual effects, whilst consuming very low power levels.* The SAPPHIRE HD 5670 series not only boosts performance in current DirectX10.1, DirectX 10 and DirectX 9.0 games and applications, but will support stunning new levels of detail, transparency and lighting effects in newer releases of software using DirectX 11. All of this comes with low active power consumption and Dynamic Power Management delivering super low-power operation in 2D or idle.*As of January 2010, ATI Radeon HD 5670 Graphics cards are the only graphics cards under 75 Watts at full load to provide full support for DirectX® 11, ATI Eyefinity and ATI Stream technology.

Shipping for Delhi / Punjab / Haryana > Rs 40

Shipping for UP / Uttarakhand / Rajasthan Rs 50

Shipping for Mumbai / Bangalore / Chennai / Kolkata / Hyderabad Rs 60

Shipping Rs 90 for rest of India

clearpixel.gif
3 Years Manufacturer Warranty Includes Parts + Labour

Interested in 512MB and with the arctic cooling cooler. Heard its only bout 4.5k.

GPU like 5670 wont be using more than 512 MB, even 4870 512 and 1Gb shows < 5% diff even in full HD.

Sumit05 said:
^^The 512mb version is not easily available buy from here Sapphire ATI PCI-E Cards Radeon HD 5670 -512 MB - only at BitFang.com
what if i get it directly from aditya infotech?? do they deal with retail transactions directly? i'm not so keen to buy the card online as with the shipping n the delay involved i would be better off paying for the 1gb version.

dOm1naTOr said:
Interested in 512MB and with the arctic cooling cooler. Heard its only bout 4.5k.

GPU like 5670 wont be using more than 512 MB, even 4870 512 and 1Gb shows < 5% diff even in full HD.
ya hence i'm looking for the 512mb version.... but it seems that stuff can't be bought at appropriate prices in the indian market...when the 512 version was @ 5500 bucks apparently it was easily available (2 of my frenz got it) and now i guess will have to overspend for little to no use of the extra memory... this was for one more easy-on-the-pocket build of mine.

The seller made an offer to me of the 5670 512mb for 4400 bucks, great offer, i replied for some further details like mode of payment, model of the card...that was on the 6th of the month. Its now the 13th and there still has been no response from him even after emailing to his sales id as well, though apparently he was online on the 10th.

Just goes to show the lackluster behaviour of the seller, good thing i could not go ahead with the deal.

PrK said:
The seller made an offer to me of the 5670 512mb for 4400 bucks, great offer, i replied for some further details like mode of payment, model of the card...that was on the 6th of the month. Its now the 13th and there still has been no response from him even after emailing to his sales id as well, though apparently he was online on the 10th.

Just goes to show the lackluster behaviour of the seller, good thing i could not go ahead with the deal.
Hi prK,

Greetings and Happy New year ! I just arranged 1 Piece for you. Send me a PM if interested and shall update quantity on our site for you to go ahead.. Cheer Up man ! I spoke with Aditya and they told me they have reserved 3 units for me but regret to share that they only sent 1 and thereafter all sold out and was not available..! Anyway let me know today and shall arrange same asap.. Regards

dvdstoredelhi said:
Hi prK,

Greetings and Happy New year ! I just arranged 1 Piece for you. Send me a PM if interested and shall update quantity on our site for you to go ahead.. Cheer Up man ! I spoke with Aditya and they told me they have reserved 3 units for me but regret to share that they only sent 1 and thereafter all sold out and was not available..! Anyway let me know today and shall arrange same asap.. Regards
Available both 512 and 1GB..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back