Sapphire HD 5XXX Series - HD 5970 - Limited Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhOeNiX

Skilled
main01l.jpg

Expand. Accelerate. Dominate

Prepare to experience a riveting high-definition gaming experience with ATI Radeon™ HD 5800 Series graphics processors. Expand your visual real estate across up to three displays and get lost in the action with revolutionary ATI Eyefinity Technology. Using ATI Stream technology, accelerate even the most demanding applications and do more than ever with your PC.3 The first to deliver full support for Microsoft DirectX® 11, these GPUs enable rich, realistic visuals and explosive HD gaming performance so you can dominate the competition.

|
295200911172825m.jpg
|

bullet.gif
SKU Number: 21165-01-50R

bullet.gif
Dual 2nd Generation Terascale Engine

bullet.gif
I/O Output: Dual DL-DVI-I, Mini Display Port

bullet.gif
Core Clock: 735 MHz

bullet.gif
Memory Clock: Effective 4040 MHz

bullet.gif
PCI Express 2.0 x16 bus interface

bullet.gif
2GB(1GBx2) / 512 bit(256bit x2) GDDR5

bullet.gif
Dual slot Fan with auto fan control

bullet.gif
Dirt2 Coupon In the Box

bullet.gif
Battle Forge Coupon In the Box

bullet.gif
Redline Overvolt Utility available on the Website

PRICE : Rs 40500 + Shipping

WARRANTY : 3 Years National Warranty
PM me or call me for details. You can find my Messenger IDs also here PhOeNiX
Cheers

Lynx has everything on their website but nothing in stock. Plus if you include the taxes/shipping/hidden costs the prices go above what Sudhir is selling at. Stop crapping the thread. Amazing deal Phoenix.. I might go in for one just waiting for the NVidia DX11 GPU's though. :)

Great work Sudhir! :clap::clap::clap:
nice price on 5850 but bit high on 5870, guess it may be due to less stocks and demand

pricing is beyond my budget at this stage, will wait for prices to stabilize and reduce a bit

Thanks for the support guys.

@compaddict - This is the best price i have to offer for now. But thanks for pointing that out to me.

nice price on 5850 but bit high on 5870, guess it may be due to less stocks and demand

Well i will tell u something and this is from the inside. The 5870 is a no profit thing for all brands across. There are no margins for anybody, so it turns out to be more pricey than expected. Plus, stocks are too low worldwide. As you can see, newegg still hasn't received their stocks yet though it has been 2 days since the release. India is the last on the priority list of AMD and the board partners considering the no. of sales. I am sure Sapphire wont have more than 20-30 cards each in this lot, so grab it if you can.

u cant compare it with US prices. This is India, and gcards costs much more here, unlike some other h/w like CPU and mobo.

ANyway its defenitely 100% better than a GTX 295 with its single GPU, lower power consumption, DX11, and the batmobile looks. so the price is justified as of now, as far as GTX 295 prices dun fall.

dOm1naTOr said:
u cant compare it with US prices. This is India, and gcards costs much more here, unlike some other h/w like CPU and mobo.....

I was talking about Indian forum and prices posted on that.

Good work getting this so soon Phoenix. Its true that the forum-that-must-not-be-named has the 5870 for ~26k w/ shipping. I guess each dealer gets a different price.

Is a 5850 worth upgrading from a 4870 512Mb with a 1080p LCD? I am rather out of cash right now for such a purchase .. but I do seem to have a small case of upgraditis. My current gfx card ( which is also my first one ever ) is not even one year old yet. BTW I had bought it from Sudhir himself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back