Fragment Pipelines = 16
Vertex Pipelines = 8
Texture Units = 16
Raster Operators = 16
DVI = 2
TV Out = S-Video Out

Bought from USA on 14th Oct, 2006.

very good card beats a 7900GT easily.
I want to sell my sapphire x1800xt 256mb one.I bought a new card from tommy vercetti on november 2k6.The card is bought from newegg , USA on 14th Oct, 2006.and is on warranty .I want to sell the card because i want to buy a 8800GTS and my card is producing high temperatures:huh: But i can assure u that the card is working fine exept the temperatures.I dont want to void warranty by applying AS5 and all.So any one who can repair it can buy my card.If u want i can post benchmarks of my card.Interested people can PM me.Thank U.

Keep it on hold for me. I will let you know my final decision by Tuesday evening.

Are u ready to provide any testing warranty? I mean atleast couple of days to check the card out if its working fine from the day it lands in my hands. Thats it.

Let me know.

kniwor thanks now!!!

now u know... i think i know who eatpepsi is....... will confirm tomorrow once i get in touch with him

lol...gold mine here coz that temp issue is mostly his issue....Congrats to whoever buys it...

vij said:
lol...gold mine here coz that temp issue is mostly his issue....Congrats to whoever buys it...

most likely... I needed another card though, me and my friend are building rig at the same time....(almost same config) two X1800XT's would've been good...

Now I'm hunting for two P5B-Dlx or something similar.... just till the 6420's are out, if I cant find any, I will just get new....

back off kumar.......

this is mine :p

hehehhe.......

eatpepsi contact me on 9849031306

since I am unable to pm u..... (god i dont know why he has turned private msg's off)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back