oProduct Name: Following Seagate 3.5inch Internal 7200PRM SATA hard disks:-
1. 1.5TB
2. 500GB
3. 250GB
See first pic for model no. etc.
oExpected Price:
1. Rs.3,500/- Rs.3,000/-
2. Rs.2,000/- Rs.1,600/-
3. Rs.1,500/- Rs.1,200/- ALL THREE DRIVES FOR FLAT 5K!
oShipping charges: On actuals
oManufacturer page URL: www.seagate.com
oDescription if any: All are fully functional
oReason for Sale: Don’t need them anymore
oProduct condition: Fair condition. 7.5 out of 10. Also note:-
1 & 3. Small chip on power connector (see last two pics). Does not affect functionality at all.
2. Showing spin retry count failure (see sixth pic). Checked on Google and seems to be a non-issue (most probably due to drive power being interrupted before it could spin-up)
oPurchase Date: Don’t know
oRemaining Warranty period: NA
oWarranty available in: NA
oInvoice Available: No
oShipping from: Mumbai
oShipping to: All over India
oPreferred courier: Buyer’s decision
oPayment options: Bank transfer, cash etc

P1050213.JPG1.5tb health.jpg1.5tb surface scan.jpg250GB health.jpg250GB surface scan.jpg500GB health.jpg500GB surface scan.jpgP1050216_resize.JPGP1050217_resize.JPGP1050219_resize.JPG

subham

Grey matters here
Adept
does the 1.5tb has any warranty left, if yes then i may buy it.[DOUBLEPOST=1364379509][/DOUBLEPOST]@hiflier

Last edited by a moderator:

bmwfanboy

Disciple
I might be interested in all 3. can arrange for pickup. please answer these questions
how was that power connector damaged?
what is mfg date of all 3HDDs [it would give a better idea about their DOP and age]
do all of them have that damaged power connector?
what are those warnings about reallocated sector count and ultra DMA CRC error

hiflier

Disciple
^ well if you are local then why don't you just take all the HDDs and in case of any problem just return them within a couple of days?

that way you can personally check on all the above mentioned issues.

as such, they are just lying unused with me.....

even if you return them, i will be grateful if you just put all the answers here.

what say you?

bmwfanboy

Disciple
I said i can arrange for pickup, that means i can send someone who's currently there to buy HDDs from you and hand over to me after returning back.

you could have answered those questions clearly. do all HDDs have chipped power connector? and approx date of purchase [like in med 2007 b/w 2008-09 etc.]

anyways, its up to you to win trust of buyers by providing all the information asked by them. good luck for your sale.

hiflier

Disciple
^ sorry..... her is part of the info:-

the power connectors of only drives 1 & 3 are chipped. drive 2 is alright. anyways, the chip does not affect usability at all. actually don't know how did it happen. most probably during insertion/removal.....

unable to make out the date of manufacture. the drives only have date code on the. don't know how to convert them to actual dates. refer to the first pic for details.

will get back to home in the evening and try to answer the balance questions.

hiflier

Disciple
(EDIT) its a done deal from my side, provided shipping charges are taken care of.

^ where are you located?

Status
Not open for further replies.