Shakensoul

Skilled
Finally arrived.....:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

Pardon my amateur photography skills :blushing:

Behold Canon Powershot S3 IS

Sony BCG-34HE4 Super-Quick Worldwide Battery Charger with 4 AA NiMH Batteries

SanDisk SDSDH-1024-901 1 GB Ultra II Secure Digital Memory Card

Canon USA Warranty :(

No pictures of the camera itself as thats the only cam I have right now. More scenic pictures to come soon, as soon as I get familiar with the cam.

Damages :(

Canon Powershot S3 IS = 16,879.55

Sandisk 1 GB Card = 1833.30

Sony Charger = 1237.00

Its S3 IS... Where IS is for Image Stablity... And not S3 S1 :mad:... duhhhh :p

Nevermind that though... Awesome purchase there... One of the best pieces one can buy... Congo mate... Now click some good macro shots and long range shots... And feel free to experiment with Manual features :)

Also buy a elchepo Tripod... Its a must buy with a cam which has 12x zoom... A cheap one will cost between 500-1500 bucks...

Switch said:
Its S3 IS... Where IS is for Image Stablity... And not S3 S1 :mad:... duhhhh :p

Nevermind that though... Awesome purchase there... One of the best pieces one can buy... Congo mate... Now click some good macro shots and long range shots... And feel free to experiment with Manual features :)

Also buy a elchepo Tripod... Its a must buy with a cam which has 12x zoom... A cheap one will cost between 500-1500 bucks...

Sorry typo....in my excitement to post here :clap:

Thanks to u for suggesting the S3 :hap2: , the more reviews I read, my urge to get the cam increased. Anyways the cam feels great, still lots to experiment. Well frankly, this is my first digi cam, so it'll take me sometime to get used to the settings. Although its a point and shoot camera, there are a thousand ways not to take a picture. So don't expect any reviews from me :bleh: , I don't want to spoil the reputation the S3.

Am planning to get a tripod very soon, zooming away....flipping through the manual.

Any site for the S3, how to use it, when and what setting to use ?

Shakensoul said:
No pictures of the camera itself as thats the only cam I have right now. More scenic pictures to come soon, as soon as I get familiar with the cam.

Congrats! Good buy there!
Why don't u take a snap of a mirror facing it! ;)

Back