Sbi Payment Gateway Problem ( Pos Prch )

dOm1naTOr

Skilled
on 6th jan, around 4:20 PM i added one benefiacy (one TE member) to my SBI account having Axis (UTI) account and it was approved by around 12:00 PM, and i immediately did an NEFT and the amount was deducted instantly. TE was down for 3 days, and today when i enquired, that member didnt get the amount.

When i checked the transaction details, it says

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]POS PRCH [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]POS xxxxxx BILLDESK SBIPG[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]with no transaction number. What sshoulkd i do. upon googling, i found many has faced the same issue, and didnt get the amount refunded to their account either.[/font]

MY doubts are:

Will get a refund for it or now ?

Will there be any similar problem, if i NEFT again to the same account?

How to contact customer care, without a transaction number. when i click the CC button, it asks for the transaction number for the inter bank transfer subsession.

please someone help, who has faced any similar issue.

Does the bank show amount deduction in your account summery...

If the amount comes in Debit section, you can make a query with customer care/bank about where your money gone..

Did u got the sms about transcition with id on making transfer. I always get it.. it does carry a transction id

nope. I used to get, but didnt get any for that particular transaction. Has anyone faced it? What should i do without a transaction ID ?

sbib.jpg

Is that the Rs 1950 trasaction which you are talking about...

If yes, money is shown under debit section.. This means u can ask bank where the money gone no matter you have transcation id or not
<

Back