SCC doubt

theunknown

Disciple
I got a SCC invite 2 months ago, but I couldnt register because India was banned...was just wondering how long they plan to keep it there and will I be able to use my old invite.

1.Probably a very very long period(read for eternity,:p)

2.And no, The invites expire with time.

you should have tried to talk with staff before trying to register or something.

india is partially banned now.

existing members can use it, but new signups from our region is disabled.

Tough luck but then they have banned a lotta countries

Even i gotta the same problem...I asked the staff the reason why i couldn't register,he told me india is on the Banned countries list.I asked him why??...No response..He then came to a point where he asked me if i had a seedbox.(now why will he ask me one,if i couldn't signup out there!!).....Coz SCC is looking out for users with a seedbox,so it wins on speed against FTN,SCT and GFT!!

I had seedbox,but wasn't interested to get into SCC!!...My waffles account is buffered at 450 gb!!..There is a PU forum in waffles,where i can request for a SCC invite!!(but i wont)!!SCC suckx!!..

SS3 said:
Even i gotta the same problem...I asked the staff the reason why i couldn't register,he told me india is on the Banned countries list.I asked him why??...No response..He then came to a point where he asked me if i had a seedbox.(now why will he ask me one,if i couldn't signup out there!!).....Coz SCC is looking out for users with a seedbox,so it wins on speed against FTN,SCT and GFT!!

I had seedbox,but wasn't interested to get into SCC!!...My waffles account is buffered at 450 gb!!..There is a PU forum in waffles,where i can request for a SCC invite!!(but i wont)!!SCC suckx!!..
I lol'ed.

SCC is one of the best torrent site ever.Everything about it rocks.

rajatgarewal said:
Dam I got the invite just now and cant register. Can I use some proxy hiding websites? will it result in instant ban? will vidalia work?
Try speaking to their staff in IRC.. using proxy is useless..

Ok I registered via a friend abroad..Now its constantly asking me to enter country..What shall I do. In what.cd, I have faked another country but I dont know about SCC..will tey catch? what.cd ddnt

Dude once they know you are a new registrant they will definately ban you. Old users are safe. No matter how much u will explain them, they wont listen. Similar to what.cd, go to what.cd IRC, they type a very insulting thing on IRC. Go to IRC, tell you are from their banned region and ------->>>>>>>>>>BANG

LOL...i got through the waffles PU forum...Take back my words....SCC is way better and friggin good...Chalisto did help me out...,,,SCC FTW...Freeleech archive !!

Back