iOS Screen protector recommendations for iPad?

nemo_online

Disciple
For the screen protector - Folks outside India seem to swear by "Paperlike". What is a good option in India?
Recommendations please.

Last edited:
iPad regular 9th gen. I might be taking notes on it in the future using a pencil ( not necessarily Apple pencil)

The paperlike is only to give you feel of paper when using the pencil. If you are ok with usual tempered glass, most reasonably priced ones will work. On my 8th gen, I have some tempered glass which I got last year from amazon for Rs. 500 for 2 pieces and I can easily use it for writing using pencil.

Btw, if you are later interested in buying almost brand new apple pencil, do let me know as I am not using at all but making sure it is charged always and it has been used less than 5 hours in total.

The paperlike is only to give you feel of paper when using the pencil. If you are ok with usual tempered glass, most reasonably priced ones will work. On my 8th gen, I have some tempered glass which I got last year from amazon for Rs. 500 for 2 pieces and I can easily use it for writing using pencil.

Btw, if you are later interested in buying almost brand new apple pencil, do let me know as I am not using at all but making sure it is charged always and it has been used less than 5 hours in total.
Thanks. I will probably not buy the pencil immediately but you never know. Buying new electronics can be addictive. :D. You can let me know the price and I will let you know if it is in my budget.

Back