SDE jobs abroad | Canada, Europe

mathrisk

.: deleted :.
Adept
Is there any possibility of applying jobs abroad from India ?
I can see job postings in Stackoverflow for various locations in Europe - but do anybody have experience with such postings?
Or Canada may be?
LinkedIn shows job postings, but they don't mention if they will sponsor visa/permit.

FAANG-M guys might hire - but those are pretty difficult to crack.
I was looking for a change, so just exploring a option.

Well, I don't think we can directly do a "Job" with abroad companies. I guess we need a Work Visa to work with such a company. If you require a visa and wish to work at any such company, then your best bet is to reach out to a professional recruiter who works with many startups/companies (and may have a better idea of which startup/companies will work with visa issues).
Otherwise, we can work with such companies on a contract basis, i.e. we are service providers and they become service consumers. (All legal matters fall into place, like having a GST number, exporting of services license, etc.). One of my friends got an offer from such a company (Dalton Maag) and they prepared a contract for services. It's much like having an employee but it's a legal workaround for people directly working from other countries.
You can always reach such companies directly or maybe through LinkedIn and discuss the same.

Back